Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know my accent is too thick :cry: so no one seems to be able to watch the video properly. Brother HB, I had in fact removed the driptip and plonked another one in the video itself. Yes, you can use anything of your choice.
Uh, yes your accent is pretty thick and you can talk fast at times. And yes, it can be difficult to understand. But for those who have watched enough of your videos (as I have) it does get easier. I've talked with Dusty (our old friend) a few times on the phone. It was pretty tough at first but as time went on I had very little trouble understanding him. The same thing with you. At least y'all know it and are patient when we say, "Huh?" :laugh:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know my accent is too thick :cry: so no one seems to be able to watch the video properly. Brother HB, I had in fact removed the driptip and plonked another one in the video itself. Yes, you can use anything of your choice.
What cracks me up is how someone with as thick an accent as yours still knows all the slang. :)

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL
I understood you perfectly and I thank you for your input and guidance.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Most of us Americans still know only one language. :)

I learned a little Spanish...enough to get by to communicate with some workers but not fluid by any stretch. I'm sure they got a laugh out of me. :) Haven't used it in a long while so I forgot most of it.

I crack up when foreigners move to the States and their kids serve as interpreters for them.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Most of us Americans still know only one language. :)

I learned a little Spanish...enough to get by to communicate with some workers but not fluid by any stretch. I'm sure they got a laugh out of me. :) Haven't used it in a long while so I forgot most of it.

I crack up when foreigners move to the States and their kids serve as interpreters for them.
Fun Fact:

There are 23 official languages (with independent scripts), 121 total languages spoken as mother tongue and over 720 dialects in India. The only terrain in the world where the local language changes completely every 1000 odd kms. And with the whole world's diaspora living in India ~ 19,500 languages are spoken in India, per the 2018 census.
-----------------------------------------------------
And I can speak 8 of them fluently. Write in 3. Besides English, I can also converse well in Arabic. Albeit with an accent.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Seem to be in stock here (scroll down the page for the top piece):

Kayfun 5/5s Drip Tip base only by Svoemesto

I got my spares here, but they are OOS

Kayfun 5 Drip Tip by Svoe Mesto5mm White

Origin vape is out of stock right now. I did find this picture of the optional mini drip tip.

Origin-Vape-Svoe-Mesto-Kayfun-LITE-2019-Spare-Drip-Tip-01_1056x800.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I wish you had the Prime to compare the flavor to. I'm guessing the KFL19 is on par. Also, is there a difference using it in 2ml mode versus extended chimney mode? Cooler?
No difference that I can notice.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
свой мѣ́стa : Pronounced "Svoay mesta" : Meaning my (or one's) place (or space)

SVOËMESTO
Owner: SMTec GmbH
Legal entity: Incorporated company
Registered by: Snyder, Nelson B
Attorney: Jason D. Voight
Products: E-cigarette, clothing, footwear and accessories

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@qorax Is this picture what's needed to enlarge the tank capacity? View attachment 799419
No. What's is needed is shown in my video. Right at the beginning after the intro. All you need is:
1 x plastic mid section
1 x chimney extender

Both are sold together as one packet.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
No. What's is needed is shown in my video. Right at the beginning after the intro. All you need is:
1 x plastic mid section
1 x chimney extender

Both are sold together as one packet.
true, but what he has pictured is a larger bell tank and chimney extender.

thus, larger tank capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread