Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Today I was noticed some liquid when I draw what may cause this?

Did you take out your drip tip and check for a bit of juice build up there. I get that with many different makes/models of my atty's. All of a sudden I get a 'juicy' tasting vape and it tells me time to clean out under the drip tip with a tissue.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
But is it normal after..let's say 6 puffs at 3,70 volts?

Depends on your coil resistance, airflow level, strength of your pull...Viscosity of your juice, fullness of wick...

Maybe also bore diameter of drip tip...

Height of your coil from the deck.

Whether or not your wick is touching the deck/too close to the deck...

Lots of factors.

I’d start with what Mike said...check under the drip tip. Very common.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Today I was noticed some liquid when I draw what may cause this?
I’ve had this problem too. Not quite as bad as you though. I get it if I’ve just been vaping on the Lite, then turn upside down to refill there is always a bubble of juice waiting to come out the drip tip.

Worth mentioning this never happens if I use a slightly wider drip tip like the mini v3 or the Prime tips. But I do prefer the look of the stock tip on the Lite.

Not sure what the problem is. The Lite tip has a very small bore in the centre of it. Juice seems to collect there. Very few if any have mentioned this happening so it must be the way I vape! Strange one. Or maybe it’s just the drip tip.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
The states are one by one banning e-cigarettes. If not completely then partially. The onslaught has begun.
I think alot here are pretty much set incase of the worse case scenario, but how do you see this if that happens? I mean the wose case? You think every online vendor and brick and mortar shop will be gone? You would think a couple can produce the money to remain and continue to sell juice and supplies? If a company that's been around before that specific date and has the money, couldn't they continue to sell stuff? If so, they would make some money if they were like one of just a couple in the US.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think alot here are pretty much set incase of the worse case scenario, but how do you see this if that happens? I mean the wose case? You think every online vendor and brick and mortar shop will be gone? You would think a couple can produce the money to remain and continue to sell juice and supplies? If a company that's been around before that specific date and has the money, couldn't they continue to sell stuff? If so, they would make some money if they were like one of just a couple in the US.

Dive, the current trajectory is not good for almost every vape shop. The cost of the applications are absolutely impossible for 99.9% to afford and they will have no choice but to close up. Juul, and perhaps a couple/few big tobacco companies might be able to afford it but that will be it (coincidence?). There are no grandfathering clauses for any vape shops. May, 2020 is the deadline date. Unless something changes, it will be illegal to sell vape products after this date without an approved application. Our only hope to delay or avoid this will come from something we are unaware of at this time. I'm not clear if nic solution will be included. But the best defense is to stock up on nic and gear and learn DIY.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Dive, the current trajectory is not good for almost every vape shop. The cost of the applications are absolutely impossible for 99.9% to afford and they will have no choice but to close up. Juul, and perhaps a couple/few big tobacco companies might be able to afford it but that will be it (coincidence?). There are no grandfathering clauses for any vape shops. May, 2020 is the deadline date. Unless something changes, it will be illegal to sell vape products after this date without an approved application. Our only hope to delay or avoid this will come from something we are unaware of at this time. I'm not clear if nic solution will be included. But the best defense is to stock up on nic and gear and learn DIY.
That's exactly what I thought.....it would be neat though if like 10 of the biggest online or brickers joined together to perhaps pay the app fees (maybe they would have to reduce items a little so it would be a little cheaper on apps) and kind of form one company. If they could do this, then perhaps they would corner the market...I'm sure theres more to it and it's not that simple.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That's exactly what I thought.....it would be neat though if like 10 of the biggest online or brickers joined together to perhaps pay the app fees (maybe they would have to reduce items a little so it would be a little cheaper on apps) and kind of form one company. If they could do this, then perhaps they would corner the market...I'm sure theres more to it and it's not that simple.
I think the 10 largest onliners/brickers still don't add up to a fart in a windstorm.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I think the 10 largest onliners/brickers still don't add up to a fart in a windstorm.
Yep your right...sometimes you think some of these companies are huge, when they are just mom and pop, so your right, even 100 of these wouldn't make the millions you need for these apps.....you got the money bronze, why dont you do it?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Today's silly question.
I open my kayfun lite today to refill it and I leave it to the mod to speak to the phone I notice juice drop from the coil strate to the airflow, what sorcery is this?
That's some good juice flow!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Just got this email...

Stock up folks! The storm has arrived!

8ab840781e5b269e4e14dc31ffa4858b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.