The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 Version

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Feb 18, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA

Ok you made me curious. I've been using the 24mm nKFL on a Dani Mini. Swappesd it to a Radius and yep there's ever so much of 'gap' on the Radius.

So, what's you solution? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  2. AstroTurf

AstroTurf Happy to be... Not Smoking!!! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Buy a 21700 DiCoDes?!?

LOLz

• Like Like x 2
  3. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

I’ve got a friend who 3D printed a 24mm beauty ring for that issue!

Still working on different color options, but this replaces the standard 22mm ring from the Radius...

So, if anyone is interested in one, please let me know!

(Also, is anyone else having a issue seeing images in TapaTalk...? Haven’t been seeing posted images for about two weeks now...)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Imagination + Ingenuity + Technology = No Gap

• Like Like x 3
  5. HBcorpse

Jul 23, 2013
    Yeah it works out great!

As a design feature, the center of the ring is NOT threaded...to avoid wear/tear.

It slides directly over the center threaded piece of the Radius beauty ring assembly.

Still working on the design a little too...want to square up the edges a bit for more of a flush-fit / hybrid look/feel.

Hard to do for the nKFL, since SM put the little bumps around the base of the tank.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MKBarca

MKBarca Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Looks good HB. I sold my Radius last year :( but I always thought they were fit to hold up to about a 23mm tank. Never thought the 24mm would fit so nicely on there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. HBcorpse

Jul 23, 2013
    I never thought it would work...until used some calipers and measured everything!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    I'm blown away by these tanks. My berserkers have more or less been retired. Still use the one which is a dedicated menthol tank. That smell won't come out now probably and the KFL doesn't do so well with menthol anyway.

Every thing about them impresses me. Easy to clean and build, I can wick em in minutes, and they sip juice. Flavour is off the hook. I'm converted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    I'm not necessarily blown away with the nKFL. But have taken a liking to them enough to now have 2x 22mm and 2x 24mm nKFLs. All setup with the long mode tank. So I suppose you could say I like them well enough! :rolleyes: The 24's are on Dani Mini's and the 22's are on JAC's.

It did take quite awhile with the 1st one to find a build that I liked. I was almost at the point of selling off the 1st one actually. Then I dropped down to 30g Kanthal from my usual 29g. And also from a 2.5mm diameter coil to a 2mm diameter to allow as much air flow around the coil as I could. Geez, I hadn't made a 2mm coil since the days of rebuilding clears's and Vivi Novas.

I also use a wider bore drip tip, either a K5 tip or even a V3 mini tip (which maintains the look of the original. Another tip I like with it, is the black tip from a Zenith tank. It's low profile but has the wider bore.

• Like Like x 5
  10. MKBarca

Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Glad you’re enjoying yours now. Sometimes it just takes a while to figure tanks out. Too many people don’t persist long enough.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MKBarca

Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    I haven’t used 30 gauge in a long long time. Very springy compared to my 28. But it ramps up very quickly which I always liked. Do you find it a cooler vape with the 30 gauge?

• Like Like x 3
  12. MKBarca

Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    641553F8-011B-4F7A-869F-E352B9AF629E.jpeg Lite looking pretty on the Ageis mini. This is an extremely small set up. Who needs a pod eh?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    K19 on the Aegis Solo.

IMG_1202 (Phone).JPEG

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  14. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Yes, I do. It's one of the reasons I switched to it when trying out different builds. My initial impression of the nKFL was that it's vape was too warm for me. I just liked it enough not to give up and try different 'things' until I found something that worked for me.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    The stock K19 was warm. When I swapped the drip tip with a K5 tip it was a lot better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. MikeE3

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    I quite agree. That small bore original tip restricted airflow and really directly the vape to a small area inside my mouth. As I said previously even the V3 mini tip, for me, was much better than the tip that comes with the nKFL.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tabac man

Tabac man Super Member

May 24, 2019
    London
    The extension kit makes a big difference to me. It was too warm for me in standard form.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. newyork13

newyork13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    nice! @HBcorpse

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MKBarca

Aug 4, 2014
    Northern Ireland
    Nice. What’s the difference? Is the solo the one that doesn’t have a built in battery? I’m kinda wishing I’d bought that one. Battery life on this mini is not great.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I’ve been getting excellent battery life on my Solo. It uses an external, single 18650.

That’s the problem with internal battery mods. You are at the mercy of what came with the mod. Good battery, bad battery, new battery, old battery. Who knows what you’re getting in the battery compartment?? That’s why I steer clear of internal battery mods. I know what I’m getting using my own battery.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2