Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I’ve been getting excellent battery life on my Solo. It uses an external, single 18650.

That’s the problem with internal battery mods. You are at the mercy of what came with the mod. Good battery, bad battery, new battery, old battery. Who knows what you’re getting in the battery compartment?? That’s why I steer clear of internal battery mods. I know what I’m getting using my own battery.
How is SS temp control with the nKFL?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So I will be a bit dramatic here, this is my last try to wick it correct. What's the problems?
Liquid in my mouth when I draw,and the all time classic problem from the beginning something like juice in the center airflow and the cotton isn't close in the deck
I'm using 50/50 ratio of eliquids 1.06 coil at 14 watts the only thing right now I can think is I'm using less cotton, but I try every single combination of coil height and less or more cotton.
Have you tried a tighter coil? Perhaps with a 50/50 juice it's just wicking a bit too good. Try something like this. You dont have to have them touching, but very slightly spaced. This might create higher resistance coil, so if you dont like that move to a slightly thicker gauge. Also look at the space the wick is away from deck. I personally dont think you have to much cotton in there, so wouldn't try using less, if anything just a smidge more...also clip your leads closer than what I did here, one either should be clipped more or pressed down.
20190526_101841.jpg

Attachments

• 20181216_122703.jpg
    20181216_122703.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
I’ve been getting excellent battery life on my Solo. It uses an external, single 18650.

That’s the problem with internal battery mods. You are at the mercy of what came with the mod. Good battery, bad battery, new battery, old battery. Who knows what you’re getting in the battery compartment?? That’s why I steer clear of internal battery mods. I know what I’m getting using my own battery.
This is the first built in battery mod I’ve bought since the first e leaf istick all those years ago. I usually steer clear of them but I’m travelling to London next month for a concert and didn’t want to be bringing batteries etc. So it’ll do for that trip. Any ideas how to fly with this new Lite on a plane? Upside down?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
This is the first built in battery mod I’ve bought since the first e leaf istick all those years ago. I usually steer clear of them but I’m travelling to London next month for a concert and didn’t want to be bringing batteries etc. So it’ll do for that trip. Any ideas how to fly with this new Lite on a plane? Upside down?

I usually close juice flow, and vape a handful of puffs to “dry the coil out”.

Then it’s upside down as much as possible!

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
I usually close juice flow, and vape a handful of puffs to “dry the coil out”.

Then it’s upside down as much as possible!
Only problem with that is there ain’t any juice control on my Lite. Maybe should just take the Prime instead.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Not sure if this actually happens, but I rewicked a lite yesterday and I can tell by the first vape the wicking was a bit off. I opened it up and it all looked real good, so I just refluffed tails. Sometimes I take a needle and ever so slightly push my tails away from the edge of channels, just so they dont stick out past the edge crack. Once opened, I noticed that I pushed them a bit to far inwards, but only by a fraction, so I repositioned them back to the very edge and instantly recieved much better flavor.....so it seems if you did a coil with a sort of whimpy tail that doesn't totally fill the lenght of the channels or like me sort of pushed the tails to far inwards to keep tails away from edge, it makes a big difference

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Only problem with that is there ain’t any juice control on my Lite. Maybe should just take the Prime instead.

Ah.

See I’ve already reached the conclusion that I will not use an nKFL without the Steam Tuners top fill kit.

And I’m really frustrated at how simple that kit is, and that SM didn’t think about it.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
It's the things people don't like about then that I like. No air flow ring, no juice control, no top fill, few O rings. To wash the tank it doesn't even need to be taken apart, just run it under the tap, blow and go. The base drops in and the threads meet first time every time. Simple and solid. Flavour is so immense I've had to dilute my mixes, some by 50%. And they sip liquid.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
It's the things people don't like about then that I like. No air flow ring, no juice control, no top fill, few O rings. To wash the tank it doesn't even need to be taken apart, just run it under the tap, blow and go. The base drops in and the threads meet first time every time. Simple and solid. Flavour is so immense I've had to dilute my mixes, some by 50%. And they sip liquid.
so, would you agree?

One does not use a Kayfun...

One rides it into the sunset on a warm summers day...

LOLz

Reactions: HBcorpse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread