Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
I got a longmode kit for my KFL19. The vape is excellent (no loss in flavor or performance) and I double my capacity. And it's still small. Oh, and I took the o-ring off the chimney. :)
You rascal!!!

I don’t use that o ring on my extension either. No need for it. And glad to see this thread get some life in it again. I’m loving the new Lite. It’s become my favourite kayfun over the past months just for its small size and ease of use. Throw any sort of build in there and it just wicks perfectly.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You rascal!!!

I don’t use that o ring on my extension either. No need for it. And glad to see this thread get some life in it again. I’m loving the new Lite. It’s become my favourite Kayfun over the past months just for its small size and ease of use. Throw any sort of build in there and it just wicks perfectly.
Yep. These 19's deliver a great vape. I like the top fill marginally more than bottom fill but I like the compactness of the 19 even a little more. I'm totally happy with any of these Kayfuns. Cannot go wrong!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I see Origin is running a 20% sale and they say on everything which I assume includes Svoemesto stuff. Coupon Code: IVAPEIVOTE (USA code). Also free shipping on $99 and above.

Yes the 20% off coupon works on Svoe items. I put a special edition KFL19 in my cart, added the coupon, and the price dropped. Then I backed out, even though the price was good, not sure I need another one ATM. I may weaken and go for it tomorrow. :rolleyes: I think what held me back was there wasn't a matching midnight long mode kit, if that were available I might have pulled the trigger.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yep. These 19's deliver a great vape. I like the top fill marginally more than bottom fill but I like the compactness of the 19 even a little more. I'm totally happy with any of these Kayfuns. Cannot go wrong!

You CAN have the best of both worlds...

Steam Tuners...they just...make things the right amount of BETTER.

Cosmetically or functionally...they just do it.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didn't over eat. I have a question about the nKFL bell tanks or the Fire and Ice. What flavors are not recommended for the Ice tank PMMA? I'd like to buy the ice but I'm worried about it melting or cracking. I vape caramel, custard, sweet cream, marshmallow, and flavors along those lines. I'd like to order today and save 20% at Origin Vape and yes the discount is on Svoemesto products.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Yes the 20% off coupon works on Svoe items. I put a special edition KFL19 in my cart, added the coupon, and the price dropped. Then I backed out, even though the price was good, not sure I need another one ATM. I may weaken and go for it tomorrow. :rolleyes: I think what held me back was there wasn't a matching midnight long mode kit, if that were available I might have pulled the trigger.

I did the same thing yesterday. Today I'm going to pull the trigger. 20% off is way better than CDV plus high shipping costs.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well...she’s here!

And finally, my first Radius (custom Stealth options) has a black tank!

d6efcac3d22379706e8511a55a8481f2.jpg

Now to search for, or hope for, a black/smoked window for the Lite...and have my friend 3D print me a 24mm black beauty ring!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Received shipping notice from Origin Vape for nkfl and bell cap. I tightened up my V5 with the restrictor adapter, which is a world of difference.
The V5 puts out an excellent vape IMO. Some criticized it because it wasn't a true MTL. Well, no. Not without the restrictor. With it, it IS a MTL vape and a damn good one. Sometimes I think people like to gripe for the sake of griping (Busardo).

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
The V5 puts out an excellent vape IMO. Some criticized it because it wasn't a true MTL. Well, no. Not without the restrictor. With it, it IS a MTL vape and a damn good one. Sometimes I think people like to gripe for the sake of griping (Busardo).
I agree. Busardo often ranted at that time about MTL being all about the size of the airflow hole under that coil. So when the restrictors came out, that should have satisfied him, but it didn’t, and he made a very sharp, short and barely noticeable comment about it in the follow up video. Worth mentioning the mini v3 has a rather large air hole under the coil (he didn’t have a problem with that) and worth mentioning if you look up his old videos on the Lite Plus (I think it’s the one where he builds the Lite Plus and the Russian side by side and does a timer on the build) he mentions he runs that Lite Plus virtually wide open. Which means a 1.8mm airflow draw. Which is about the same as the Kayfun 5 on its number 1 setting WITHOUT reducers.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I agree. Busardo often ranted at that time about MTL being all about the size of the airflow hole under that coil. So when the restrictors came out, that should have satisfied him, but it didn’t, and he made a very sharp, short and barely noticeable comment about it in the follow up video. Worth mentioning the mini v3 has a rather large air hole under the coil (he didn’t have a problem with that) and worth mentioning if you look up his old videos on the Lite Plus (I think it’s the one where he builds the Lite Plus and the Russian side by side and does a timer on the build) he mentions he runs that Lite Plus virtually wide open. Which means a 1.8mm airflow draw. Which is about the same as the Kayfun 5 on its number 1 setting WITHOUT reducers.
For some reviewers, it’s mandatory to find something wrong with everything and if they can’t then make up sumpin!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
For some reviewers, it’s mandatory to find something wrong with everything and if they can’t then make up sumpin!
I think the V5 is an excellent atty. Only reason I don’t use mine is because I went to compact set ups and the 5 is a bit large. But it performs great.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I think the V5 is an excellent atty. Only reason I don’t use mine is because I went to compact set ups and the 5 is a bit large. But it performs great.
That's true. All I used is the K5 until the NKFL was released. Switched only b'coz of the size. Well, also b'coz of it's easy bottom fill. I seem to be one of those few who like bottom filling atties.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That's true. All I used is the K5 until the NKFL was released. Switched only b'coz of the size. Well, also b'coz of it's easy bottom fill. I seem to be one of those few who like bottom filling atties.
For convenience I slightly prefer top fill but overall I prefer bottom fill because they don’t require the bulky juice control apparatus. But really, bottom fill is no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread