Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
Before, or after vat removal?
if i got it right,at CDV after removing VAT and including shipping it would be around 85$,so around 74euros.
The killer atty is on fire. Here's my take on this piece of history folks. Just uploaded :hubba:

NOTE: Two different builds inside.

i think the concave deck is meant to prevent liquid from spilling,that's what i got from their manual:"a ledge at the atomizer base prevents any liquid from your build from escaping".

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
probably the 24 as it has bigger liquid capacity without having to get add-ons,
also 22 with the extension would be to much liquid for my taste.

I just checked and the 24 mm does have a larger tank but both have the same deck build. I'm going with the 24 as well. Ordering Friday morning...

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Me too. Looks exactly what I want. I love my Prime because it’s compact. Without the AFC and JFC this should be even more compact. Love it!! And I’m guessing it still delivers that killer flavor.

I never quite got with the juice control. I guess as an old squonker, I am not adaptable.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
if i got it right,at CDV after removing VAT and including shipping it would be around 85$,so around 74euros.

i think the concave deck is meant to prevent liquid from spilling,that's what i got from their manual:"a ledge at the atomizer base prevents any liquid from your build from escaping".
I haven't quite figured out that concave deck yet. Maybe it went past me in Q's review. Wondering if it aids in keeping wick stuffing from causing dry hits. Just taking a wild stab though because I'm ignorant on its purpose at this point.

I never quite got with the juice control. I guess as an old squonker, I am not adaptable.
It was a way to achieve top fill.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just checked and the 24 mm does have a larger tank but both have the same deck build. I'm going with the 24 as well. Ordering Friday morning...
Will 24mm overhang your mod? You don't want an oversized atty on your mod. It would look dopey. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This is the Kayfun Lite I've always wanted; bottom fill without that niggly screw.

I'm in for one of each.
I really don't have much of a problem with the bottom fill...especially the way they did it with this KFL19. Also I really like the airflow screw. Some will be turned off by these features but by eliminating the juice control and airflow control this atty is much shorter and simpler. To me, those benefits outweigh the JFC and AFC features. Personally, I don't like the external air flow control. Always preferred the interior screw.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hey everyone! Just an FYI that HHV will be stocking the KFL19. SVM has shipped them. We are hoping to have them by Friday. We are in Georgia - US shipping and no VAT. :)

That’s all the details I have now, but I’ll keep you posted!

Will you have the conversation kit as well?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I haven't quite figured out that concave deck yet. Maybe it went past me in Q's review. Wondering if it aids in keeping wick stuffing from causing dry hits. Just taking a wild stab though because I'm ignorant on its purpose at this point.
It definitely is helping with wicking.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
imagine if you will...

removing the tank for filling. base sits there waiting to be mated back together. juice gathers in the concave base, rather than running down.

imo, jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread