Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Quick update: Adam checks in daily with SVM. Batch 2 is still not available for pre-order.

We will keep you all informed!
Just what @Bronze wanted to hear. I'm in for another 24 mm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
:offtopic: Has anyone dealt with Photovapor? They are supposed to be made in the USA although company is in Hawalli. Yes I know it's a state. :)
They have lead times on a single battery dna 75C of about a week. I'm thinking I want another mod but not sure about the company. Not much on ECF about them either.

View attachment 803985
I suspect you meant Protovapor, not Photovapor.
Yep, several years ago I bought one of their early mods. They were in Hawaii and made their stuff there. They were very responsive to an issue I had and the mod worked very well.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I suspect you meant Protovapor, not Photovapor.
Yep, several years ago I bought one of their early mods. They were in Hawaii and made their stuff there. They were very responsive to an issue I had and the mod worked very well.

Yes I meant Protovapor. They are still in business and happy to know you had a good experience with them. They also make a DNA75C kit but you have to know how to solder which I'm poor at doing.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Quick question for you...

Is this the best tank that Svoe Mesto has produced?

Thanks, Jim
Not for me it isn’t. It is a very good tank but the Prime still edges it in my opinion. Smoother and more silent airflow on the Prime is a big plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread