Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not related, but lots of scenes with NKFL inside ;)

Interesting mods to be sure. As with all mechs, they have their limitations but they also bring advantages...compactness being the primary. I especially like the tube version. Very sharp and unique.

Lots of creativity designed into those mods. I can see where they have their place in the enthusiast’s mod arsenal.

And again, well presented to include the most important features and benefits (and limitations).

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Fun times and nightmares... Loved his smile.

52105.jpg
I never heard of the term Rick roll before seeing it here on the forum, was that coined from him?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
He was a piece of work, huh?
No doubt....and he always seemed to have issues with his tanks. I know when people start they aren't familiar, but as I remember he kept having issues after owning the tank for years...good times though

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
No doubt....and he always seemed to have issues with his tanks. I know when people start they aren't familiar, but as I remember he kept having issues after owning the tank for years...good times though

And he was an expert at how to fix problems. :laugh:

Venator

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2018
I hate the fact that every time I want to post something here is a problem with my kayfun's , as with the prime I have the same situation with the new lite. After I change my cotton and after a day or even sooner, my airflow becomes tight really I don't no what happen inside my deck.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I hate the fact that every time I want to post something here is a problem with my kayfun's , as with the prime I have the same situation with the new lite. After I change my cotton and after a day or even sooner, my airflow becomes tight really I don't no what happen inside my deck.
So it's fine, then you change cotton, then it's much tighter for the next couple days, then it's back to normal?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
No,after I change cotton and its fresh my airflow is like it should be, but after a day becomes tight and I have juice in my mouth and in every draw it feels like juice dropping in the airflow.
Its flooding somehow. I suspect it's that you might not be using enough cotton in coil, thus perhaps not enough in channels. When you dont have enough in channels, juice sneaks up and to coil, then into af hole. It also can be juice dripping from coil and down af hole...you want the cotton to come out from coil ends and continue straight out then down to channels, if the cotton is clumping and going downwards right after coil ends, the juice can be traveling down the wire leads and to af hole...after you wick, push something under wick right where it exits the end of coil and make a gap so the wick isn't pressed up against coil leads, in other words , so the wick tails aren't bunched as it exits the end of coil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread