Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome! Just like the Authentic svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 and Authentic svoemesto Kayfun K5 threads (links below) this thread will be dedicated to the Authentic svoemesto Kayfun Prime. No clone discussion will be allowed. These threads are dedicated to authentic Svoemesto products only. Thank you for your cooperation.

Rumor has it the Kayfun Prime will be released this month (September, 2017). Phil Busardo just received his today for review. He currently has it posted (with pictures) on his home page.

Taste Your Juice | Can I Taste Your Juice?

From what others have said in the K5 thread along with PBusardo, it sounds like the Prime will be a combination of the Mini V3 and the K5. It has many of the features of the K5 but the capacity of the Mini (2 ml). It appears to be a 22mm atty but significantly shorter than the K5. Strictly mouth to lung. I'm sure it will look nice on smaller box mods.

thumbs_img_6678.jpg

Check out this review of the Kayfun Prime by our own @vapdivrr

Prime Assembly Diagram

F716A080-1398-417F-993B-8D9C3F502608.jpeg

So join in on the fun and anticipation of the Kayfun Prime and also join us on the other Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun threads below..

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

Last edited by a moderator:

10DeeQ

Oct 25, 2014
Indonesia
How are you doing with the prime?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hi, sorry i was quite busy learning how to build the prime and looking for the perfect mod for it
and also finding the perfect e juice to go with it :)
anyway it's been great so far , no more leaking, smooth draw, nice flavour (though flavour wise i think my berserker win by a liitle bit)
current setup are

Kayfun Prime with Steam Tuners wave tank and tip top drip tip
Dicodes Dani Box mini ( this thing is perfect for the prime!)
Five Pawns Tabiya 6MG
build is Dicodes resistherm NiFe30 8 wraps (0,55) 2,5ID vaping in TC 210c 14 Watt.
using the second smallest air hole

i think i've found my perfect set up :p

IMG_3056.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
hi friends. i am newbie.i got prime a few days ago. The chimney and the deck is stuck.It is so tight. i tried freezing and using gloves. it didn't work. What can i do to open the deck and to wick coil?
One mother-of-all trick to open threadlocked stuff is the hairdryer & air can method.

1. Wear rubber gloves
2. Heat up the threadlocked area with a hairdryer (fairly Warm)
3. Immediately spray cold air onto surface with the air can turned upside down*
4. Quickly wipe-off surface moisture with a paper towel
5. Dethread the item/s with a sudden twist

*Important. Upside down forces out 'colder' air.

twi_light

Jan 6, 2018
hi friends. i am newbie.i got prime a few days ago. The chimney and the deck is stuck.It is so tight. i tried freezing and using gloves. it didn't work. What can i do to open the deck and to wick coil?

Here is the message from Kayfun. It worked for me and i got very happy :)If someone has the same problem, I copy the message .As everybody mentioned before,Kayfun is a high quality vendor.

-Please try the following method which has often helped:
- Disassemble the base plate by loosening the contact screw on the 510 connector.
- Disassemble the AFC ring by simply pulling it down
. - Place the base including the evaporation chamber in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Then put it into hot water
- Dry the parts entirely, grab the evaporation chamber with a rubber glove and insert a small screwdriver into one of the air holes on the base to create a leverage.
If the method does not help, please get back to us. There is also an option to send it in for repair or maintenance.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
[emoji25]

No comment

Hey guys...

Let’s just remember this is a text-based conversation and there’s always a lot that can get lost in translation when it’s just words on a screen.

I’m sure in person, face to face, this conversation would sound very different.

——

Let’s also remember that vaping is one of the most subjective things we do.

Airflow, draw, flavor, throat hit, wicking, wrapping, coiling, building, juice control, VG, PG...

Watts, volts, temp control...

Brands, colors, stainless, titanium, Ultem, polycarbonate, plastic...

Batteries, chargers, vendors, tweezers, screwdrivers, ohm meters, YouTube reviews...

I mean any one of those things is a personal preference, so there’s no WAY two people can have the same experience with the same tank.

Sorry for the rant.

Just hate seeing stuff like this devolve into something worse.

Seen it too much over the years and it’s why I’m not as active on ECF anymore.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have been using the prime for I think about 2 months, the small build deck got some getting used to, but I have had no problems at all. :)The only other kayfun I like as much as this one is my first one, KFL (non Plus) the one without the 0-ring on the fill screw, and no air flow thingy. That one has never leaked a drop, the ones with the 0-rings always leak within one day or 2 of putting a new 0-ring on it. :mad: The only problem I have with the prime is I don't have enough of them, I have just one. I am using the larger extension kit with it and just refill once a day. I was originally going to try to get the smaller one KF V3? I can't remember what it is called. This one is perfect for me, I just need to figure out how I can get about 3 more of them. :D

Here they are on my Double Barrel's. :)

KAS

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I'd like to throw my two cents in the pot regarding drop-in coils... A year or so after I started vaping I ran across the Kayfun 3.1, which I thought at the time and still think now is one of classic industrial designs of all-time. For multiple reasons I thought I could never build and did not buy one. But I did see on FastTech a clone of sorts called a V6 that had a removable deck that allowed one to use Atlantis coils. I bought one, and as you might have guessed, it was a POS.

At 63 I suffer from bad thumbs, shaky hands and not the world's best eyesight, and I can add to that not a ton of free time. However with the thought of one day getting around to it, I have bought a bunch of authentic Kayfuns. I've watched all the videos and one of the members here graciously provided help and physical guides to use in building. So I can do it, I'm just not great and it takes me way more time than it probably takes the rest of you guys.

A couple of three weeks ago I bought a Dani Box Mini. My thought was to put a Prime with extension on it. But when it arrived, I didn't have much time, so a put an authentic Eden Mods Trillium on the Dani. With the Trillium one can use either Atlantis or Nautilus coils, which is nice. The downside is the tank only holds 2mls, and one has to take the tank apart to change either type of coil. So I replaced the Trillium with a Kabuki pretty fast.

Yesterday I finally had some free time and put the Prime on the Dani. I guess I nailed it as I've been through two tanks, the flavor is great, and I've had no leaks.

But were SvoëMesto to make an adapter where one could remove the present deck and replace it with the adapter and an Atlantis or Nautilus coil, for example, then I would have done that on day one. I also think it would boost their sales as there are some folks who will never build. OTOH, since Kayfuns always seem in short supply with most dealers, perhaps SvoëMesto doesn't need the money?

Anyway, here are some shots of my stages with the Dani Mini:
IMG_0078.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
0F0C859A-A2CC-4A9A-8254-3F08CE0A968A.jpeg
I’m not one to be trusted with glass! Apart from the Kayfun 4, I’ve managed to break a piece of glass on almost every Kayfun since. So I decided a while ago steel is best suited to me. Currently running the extension kit and the bulbous tank from the K5.

The smaller/thinner steel at each end of the main tank section means this Kayfun Prime now holds an incredible 7ml. A bit tall for my liking but handy if heading out for a long time.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
First impressions:

The flavour is without question, a lot more intense than the Kayfun 5. Hits like a freight train.

Dead simple to set up (only took 4/5 mins after a quick rinse.

The deck is tiny. Much smaller than I was expecting. But not difficult to work with.

The airflow is tight. Just the way I like it. Even on the 6th and largest setting, a very smooth MTL draw.

Overall, absolutely thrilled to bits with it. A small, elegant Kayfun with glass or all steel. Looks good on just about every device I own. Very pocket friendly too.

So much smaller than the K5.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey guys! Been busy the last few weeks, so haven't been on the forums of late, so today I came in and heard about the prime! Well being a kayfun fanatic, I just places an order. ...have had and vaped every kayfun and my fav has been the km3, I was late to the party on the 5 and although it's a great tank, I much prefer the km3 as I think the flavor is more intense. ...I just prefer smaller chambered tanks for TH and flavor and short 2ml tanks are my favs...while I love the km3, I always wanted this tank in a 22mm profile, so I'm excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread