Auto 510 650-1600 mah stick batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm not a fan of the button to make a battery work. I have some and just don't like them.

Might anyone know where to get a cigar-a-like batteries with 510 / ego threading?

The gear I use now, I like, but it's got proprietary threading and the company can't get my favorite clearo/tank (Iclear 16) to fit their batteries anymore... haven't in a while and I'm babying the ones I have left.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
So far as I can fit re you’re looking for automatic rather than manual ego batteries. They used to make them I know, but they had a truely miserable reputation for random failure so bad that imho they are one of the primary reasons automatic was subsumed so completely by manual mods. Automatic has just become really hard to find outside of pod mods and gas station garbage.
If you manage to find any automatic ego batteries be prepared for them to quit functioning in. As little as a week.

• Agree
Reactions: QcVaper

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know why I didn't find that one.. I have ordered from them before... probably used the wrong search term. Thanks!
wooden brown.. interesting
You're very welcome. I know they are getting harder and harder to find. I bought my last ones from Fasttech but they haven't had them in stock for a very long time. I have gotten used to the fire button but I still enjoy my automatics occasionally.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
The ones that make up most of my gear are from smokeless image and they last a long time (3 mo warranty) but they have proprietary threading and finding the adapters is just as challenging as finding auto stick batteries. Also.. they look awful with the adapter on it. I'd stick with them if they still had a tank/clearo that I like

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The ones that make up most of my gear are from smokeless image and they last a long time (3 mo warranty) but they have proprietary threading and finding the adapters is just as challenging as finding auto stick batteries. Also.. they look awful with the adapter on it. I'd stick with them if they still had a tank/clearo that I like
They may have updated the electronics then . It IS possible to make a reliable auto switch, and imho eventually the mod makers will wake to this and there will be a wave of mods with an automatic option. Hasn’t happened yet though. 3 mo is a fairly miserable life though. Internal batteries are generally good for a year or so. Personally in your position I might check out a dolphin, a PEAS, or a bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread