Auto batttery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I was lucky and avoided the learning curve for the most part- starting with an Ego, adding a couple of Rivas, a box mod, and a black Silver Bullet. Lately, though, I've gotten the urge to try an automatic battery. I did get an automatic generic 510, but it has a really hard draw. So I guess the question is twofold. Are they all like that? Is there a particular brand of automatic that has a nice effective draw, good vapor and flavor? I understand that you give up battery 'stamina'. I'm not really worried about that since I've got lots of other equipment and am never far from an outlet. This is just something of a 'toy'. Also, I have no real concern as to what threading it is. I've got 510s and 901s and think I've even got a couple of 801s with an adapter I got to try, so I'm open to the best, most 'realistic' vape,

grantemsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Ontario
I enjoyed my M601 auto batteries. They won't work with the threadings any of the ones you mentioned use however. Problem is I like dripping...and dripping is pretty much instant death on these batteries. I killed them after a couple weeks.

The battery shouldn't have much if any effect on vapor and flavor -that's all up to the atty and juice.

After trying auto batteries, I moved to manual ones and won't ever move back. They are a neat idea, but you lose some control over it, and they fail way to easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread