• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Automatic Batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi All,
I just want to say...I did it again!!!!!
Thats right, I did it again.
I went and bought an Automatic eGo kit and just got it today.
I will put it through the test and let you all know what I think this time around!
Stay tuned!:confused:
Same eGo time!:(
Same eGo Channel!:cry:
Same eGo Battery!8-o
The Automatic eGo!!:D

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi All,
Okay, as you know I went ahead and got the Auto Batt set of the eGo and I like them a lot..
The draw IS easy and very good. You can adjust the flow with the cone but not too much. At least for me.. These will be very good for the people that like Auto Batt's. I do highly recommend them and I might even get just one in silver. Although for me I like the longer time with the Manual Batt's (17 seconds compared with 6 seconds for the Auto) and will stay with them. I do NOT like the shorter time with the Auto batt's and its the only thing, no, wait.. I STILL don't like the little LED in that tiny hole. I still need to strain my eyes and almost felt like I went cross eyed from it. LOL
So, for the people that ONLY like Auto Batts and don't want the manual ones, this will be a very good choice for you.
Me? I will stay with my manual batteries..
Until next time, be good and if you can't be good, be bad!!
vape On!!

Last edited:

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Hey Stubear, Thanks for posting your thoughts on the auto's, again. Now I'm really glad I didn't break down and order one over the weekend. I was debating. A 6 second cut off wouldn't work for me at all. Guess I'll just stick with my 510 auto's for when I need hands free vaping. Now if Janty would only get the silver manual batteries in stock I'd be a happy camper.. lol

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I just received my auto battery. I like it so much, I ordered 2 more. (Too bad the cone covers aren't available right now). Anyway, I use the auto battery with cartomizers and the draw is different. It feels more like smoking to me. When I was solely using kr8 batteries, I also preferred them in auto. I can also hold it more like a cig. The cut off isn't an issue. Gosh, the draw just feels so nice. With the cover on, it really accentuates the cartomizer also. The carto setup is better on an eGo with auto battery, than it was on a kr8 battery, because of the draw. I'm liking it. I like dripping so I'll stick with the manuals for that, but when I use cartos, it's definitely the auto battery.

I also like the fact that the led is very small and subtle. I was using a kr8 battery with a ble led on the end the other night while driving, and I was pulled over. The police thought I was driving while talking on my cell phone. I showed him what it was and he apologized, but still...don't want to be pulled over all the time, so the eGo auto is where it's at for me.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I remember reading a post from someone who took several auto-battery ecigs to a concert and couldn't keep them from turning on in his pocket. The first time, he got burns from the atomizers getting suddenly hot in his shirt pocket and had to unscrew the batteries and re-assemble them to vape. I think he lost a couple of atomizer coils before he decided to isolate the batteries by unscrewing them from the load.

I can think of other places where auto batts might be hard to live with. Cutting the grass, on a construction site, loud traffic corner, or an airport outside could all be high decibel environments. Manual batteries just make more sense to me, even though I had to order clips to keep them from activating in my pants pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread