AVA APPLAUDS ACTION, BUT WARNS AGENCIES AGAINST DECLARING WAR ON FLAVORED VAPING PRODUCTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Maryland
Thank the FDA and the 13 greedy and idiotic companies that are selling this crap. The AVA is doing our damage control and I hope it helps.

I have to admit that when I heard this hyped on NBC Nightly News I was ...... and out for blood thinking they were talking about some overseas sales. They were not, and now I'm REALLY ...... at the owners of these U.S. companies.

My local legislators were one of the 1st in the nation to pass vape laws and it was based mostly on "marketing to kids". Now thanks to these few, obscure, greedy, non thinking bas**rds I have to give my legislators credit for being more aware than I was.

Now I'm really out for the blood of these 13 guys. Just because you *might* offer something packaged like this in 0% doesn't make it right or justifiable, imo. "Adults" that need to see this type of packaging are likely "adults" by age definition alone and I could care less about them. Sorry, but deal with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread