AVAILABLE NOW - SMOKtech TT Terminator Tank Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer and/or Tank Fed Atomizer System; Available For a Very SPECIAL Price! VIDEO W

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
smokterminator.png

smokterminator_1.png

smokterminator_2.png

smokterminator_3.png

smokterminator_4.png

smokterminator_5.png

smokterminator_6.png

NEW SMOKtech Terminator TT Rebuildable Atomizer With tank Feed
$14.95 SPECIAL PRICE THROUGH JUNE 10TH - ONLY $9.95! ($9.45 With your Newsletter Discount!)

Introducing the SMOKtech TT Terminator tank - A rebuildable atomizer inside a tank - all the benefits of a carto tank with the flavor of a atomizer.

The Terminator is 510 threaded for use on most ecig devices with a 510/eGo threading and has an unsealed connection to allow for airflow. The Terminator features both adjustable air and juice flow through holes just below the threading. When the unit is completely closed it can be used as a dedicated dripper. It comes pre-installed with wick and coil rated at 2.2ohms +/- .2ohms.

Filling and using the Terminator Tank:
  • Invert the tank and push up on the atomizer assembly to create an opening for you to pour juice, fill to top. This is mainly when you are first using the tank.
  • Close and then add about 4-5 drops of juice directly into the atomizer to prime the coil and wicking.
  • Attach the included driptip
  • Screw the tank assembly and VAPE
  • Turning the adpater counter clockwise or clockwise will open up the juice feeding system and adjust flow.
  • Pushing the atomizer assembly up into the tube a bit allows you to adjust airflow

FEATURES:
  • The pre-made wick and coil is set on ceramic base. More advanced users can also re-coil them just as any other repairable atomizer.
  • Easy to rebuild and clean.
  • You can use as a completely dedicated dripper by shutting down all juice flow but completely closing the gap or you can use as a tank fed atomizer by opening that gap.
  • Comes with everything you see. Replaceable atomizer base and tubes may be available in the future.
  • 2.2ohm; 6ml without displacement
  • Dimensions: 53mm or 2.0 inches high (from bottom cap to top of protruding tube); 20mm or .78 inches wide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I got two of these (from another vendor) last week, and they are a "game-changer". I will never put another carto in a tank again. This is an AWESOME device, and a TREMENDOUS value.

Great flavor, great vapor, and easy to set up. The one thing is that you might want a tank that locks the carto in, like an X8 or an AGR, because when you open the juice control tube, it can get a little wobbly in a regular tank. And a tank that has a fill hole in the side (like the ValleyViewVapes Sidewinder) or in the top like the X8 makes refilling it much easier.

But those little quirks aside, I've been using my Terminators in an IBTanked and Phiniac tank for the whole weekend, with nothing but GREAT VAPES.

I'll definitely be getting a mess of these little babies.

Get one folks--you won't regret it...

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
At this introductory price I think this one helluva a great offer. I have one of the "Killer" originals from Europe and they cost over $75-$80 with shipping.

Follow danno's directions and you will have very pleasant success in no time.

Along with replaceable wick units, Danno, may I suggest a stocking of the ceramic cup bases as this has rarely, but occasionally, been an issue on other similar units by others. I know because I can screw up anything. So, folks, don't brute force these things, ok?

I love 'em, vapes great!

ciao.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Sure thing thanks for the recommendation and suggestion. I am sure this thread will be lively with people comparing notes so if oyu have experience with this thing make sure you monitor it : )

At this introductory price I think this one helluva a great offer. I have one of the "Killer" originals from Europe and they cost over $75-$80 with shipping.

Follow danno's directions and you will have very pleasant success in no time.

Along with replaceable wick units, Danno, may I suggest a stocking of the ceramic cup bases as this has rarely, but occasionally, been an issue on other similar units by others. I know because I can screw up anything. So, folks, don't brute force these things, ok?

I love 'em, vapes great!

ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread