AVE JUICE / Alien Vapor? Help! I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
I love Boba's Bounty from alien Visions, the 100% VG stuff, (Bobas Bounty). I don't love that it gunks up my cartomizer.

I found Boba's Bounty on another site called alien Vapor (Boba's Bounty | Alien Vapor e Liquid | e Cigs). On this site it is available in different PG/VG mixes and also at higher nicotine levels up to 36.

I'm confused... is the Alien Vapor the same stuff? Has anyone tried both? I would like to try Bobba's at a 70 VG / 30 PG mix to reduce the clogging but am afraid that the Alien Vapor juice is not the same thing.

Do any of you Boba's fans know?

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
not hosted on the same server. bens registrar info is stated on avejuice at whois search but alienvapor is domainsbyproxy. In other words they dont want you to know who registered the domain.. hmm? I dont see havana gold listed or blend4. I do see gorilla juice also on alienvapor site. who knows. Let us know if you order if its the same.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I am a recent convert to Boba's Bounty, so I understand your jonesin'. But I've been using it on a regular ol' Smoktech "replacement" carto with two self-punched holes and it's been vaping for over a week and a half with no leaks or gunking up.

Then again, now that I just made this post, my Boba's carto will die forthwith. ;-)

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
Rocketpunk,

Thanks for the info! Can you give more info about this Smoketech replacement cargo? I'm new and all the equipment is a bit confusing for me still. I have read that two holes help. I assume the carto is in a tank? What kind of tank? And what's the battery on the bottom? Sorry for the tedious questions- I'm still learning!

I use a volcano inferno with the inferno carto and tank. I am thinking of getting a provari but what stops me is the confusing array of e-juice delivery options. I know I like tanks... but even that doesn't narrow things enough for me to feel like I know what to order.

Unclo

Apr 4, 2012
California
Hey, cmccl, FWIW, I primarily use Provari & Vamo with only VG liquid from VV, VCV and other all VG vendors.
Any VG that's too thick can easily be thinned using a few drops of distilled water.
I've tried dozens of delivery systems and have settled on Vivi Nova and Kangor T3 (with a 501 adapter). Vivi needs to be held horizontally occasionally to keep wicked but vapes well, tastes great and doesn't leak. T3 is cooler (bottom coil).. just depends on mood.
If you need help with the adapter PM me.
Just ordered a Pyrex Kanger "glassomizer," Hopefully it will be added to my stable.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Hmm... These are the cartos I use:

2 ohm Single Coil VC-DC Tank Replacement Cartomizer (510/SC/LR/XL) - VaporCast

To get specific: they are,

Single-hole punched (laser-drilled in factory, not hand-punched)
Single-coil
2.0 ohm
Brand: Smoktech (seems like the major carto manufacturers are Ikenvape, Boge, and Smoktech, if there are others, I'm not aware of them, sorry).

I use this to self-punch them:

Carto Punch Tool - Stainless

(to avoid confusion, yes, they come pre-punched, and for most juices they work perfectly. For Boba's, a dark juice made with 100% VG, a second hole is required, IMO. Two-hole cartos with any other juice typically leads to flooding. Boba's is an exception for me).

Also, I wouldn't try using this (the tool) on fresh, new cartos. I'd set aside some dead cartos and an empty tank and experiment and fiddle with it before you start punching your own holes in cartos. They can deform and make your life a living hell when trying to refill your tanks. Trust me on this, it happened to me.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I make the pre-existing hole a little bigger. Then I slide it around to the other side and punch the second hole there. I do my best to make sure they're even. Some posters here say it's better to punch the second hole above the pre-existing first hole (on the opposite side, gah, this can get confusing when trying to type it out), and that kinda makes sense, but the way I've been doing it has worked for me. So take my advice for what it's worth. Other people have just as good advice as me and can make your experience even better.

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Rocketpunk,

Thanks for the info! Can you give more info about this Smoketech replacement cargo? I'm new and all the equipment is a bit confusing for me still. I have read that two holes help. I assume the carto is in a tank? What kind of tank? And what's the battery on the bottom? Sorry for the tedious questions- I'm still learning!

I use a volcano inferno with the inferno carto and tank. I am thinking of getting a provari but what stops me is the confusing array of e-juice delivery options. I know I like tanks... but even that doesn't narrow things enough for me to feel like I know what to order.

Seek out Baditude. He's our local Jedi when it comes to carto tanks. PM him. He's hands down the guy I'd go to for help with carto tanks. I'd offer my advice, but his is better.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
still haven't tried boba's bounty but I'm not a tobacco fan :(

I will bet money you'd be pleasantly surprised. I know, I know, I was the same way! Until I tried it. Then BAZINGA! It clicked. Taste is subjective but this is probably one of the most consistently delicious juices I've ever vaped. The tobacco is there, but faint. I mostly get a deeply satisfying taste of honey graham crackers/raisin bran. Sounds icky but oh boy it's not. Only three juices thus far have made me jones like a blank fiend when I get close to running out: Boba's Bounty, Mount Baker Vapor's butterscotch, and Vaporcast's Dem Buns (now known as Sinnabun).

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
The generic site-
I ordered their {edit} brownie and smurf {edit} flavor.

was so horrible I had to burn the house down to get rid of the smell.
not really but it was very very bad, made me almost vomit.

still haven't tried boba's bounty but I'm not a tobacco fan :(

That should be your first clue that a vendor is not legit.You cant sell {edit} flavored anything on this forum. Not if you want to be an advertising vendor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
That should be your first clue that a vendor is not legit.You cant sell {edit} flavored anything on this forum. Not if you want to be an advertising vendor.

Also, this, too. ^ What Zapped said.

Another reason I love this forum so much. I am a forum junky. I am here almost 40% of my day. And the Mods here are amazing. On a whim, I checked out the Vapor Forum, and that place is just awful. Just awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread