The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

(Ave40) Dovpo M VV 2 Mod Giveaway! Join In and Win the Prize---Ended

Discussion in 'AVE40' started by Justin_ting, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Justin_ting

Justin_ting Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2016
    Hello guys,
    So another giveaway is here for y'all! It's been quite a long while since we have our last one promotion here. So this time, I sincerely bring this to you - Dovpo M VV 2 Mod.

dovpo-m-vv-2-mod.jpg

I have 2 prizes for you guys and this giveaway will last for 10 days, which means it will end on 22nd Aug.

Here is the simple rules:

1)Tag your friends here(5 or more), that will be more helpful to us.
    2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ?
    3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an RTA/RDA you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment!

The lucky winner will be announced after I sort out. And I will choose the winners randomly through Random.org website to ensure the fairness!

View our website here: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40
    Click here to see the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod: Dovpo M VV II 2 Box Mod

(By the way, you guys can also view our Facebook/Ins official account to enter into more giveaways!)

Have a good day!

Ave40

---------------------------------------------------Updated-------------------------------------------
    Hello Guys,
    So the Giveaway promotion comes to an end today! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

We have 28 participators in this giveaway, and I make the name list by the order of comments. Well there're some comments do not meet the rules. So I'm sorry I can not add you into the participators list.

Anise, dunskoy, La_Navidad, SP013, pateralus9, VStorm, Alex Norg, sonicbomb, Conductor, Letitia, RagnarLodbrok, AshF83, Uranus On Fire, Nakmor Drack, mac63, sparkey909w, Udon, Twins Win, Gross Fater, EnzoVape, Shadav, liblue1, Ed Taiga, Aleksandr I., Cmoke, Ogieligor, Art85, julia.087167mnsat

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
    Congratulations to sparkey909w, Shadav, Cmoke.

giveaway winners (3).jpg giveaway winners (1).jpg giveaway winners (2).jpg

I will send you a message for your details, so we can arrange your prize parcel.
    Have a good day!
    Ave40

• Like Like x 8
  2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Anise

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ? It's a cool looking mechanical mod with external dual 18650 batteries. It comes with multiple protections and can be customized. Overall it's just a very cool mod that I'd love to own!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anise

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an RTA/RDA you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment! ThunderHead Creation Tauren RTA. I like the airflow system and feel it would complement the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. La_Navidad

La_Navidad Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. SP013

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ?
    Hard to say as I have never used it, but it looks lovely and sleek :) Would fit well in my collection!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SP013

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an RTA/RDA you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment!
    Only own one RTA which is the Doggystyle, but I think this mod with fit also great my my zlide :)!
    Innokin Zlide Tank 2ml

• Like Like x 1
  10. Irked Particle

Irked Particle Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
  11. Irked Particle

Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    I like that it has attitude with the look of it, but mostly I like it because the quality & performance of my current Dovpo mods is amazing & I'd love to try a non-squonker. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Irked Particle

Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
  14. La_Navidad

Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 2
    It looks pretty cool, I've had Dovpo Bushido RDTA long ago and I must say Dovpo produces products of premium class, that's for sure. It's nice to see that USB Type-C ports are getting more and more common in latest devices, that a pro! And the customizable option is a pro, as well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. VStorm

Dec 21, 2017
    2. The first thing that attracted me was the design patterns. All three are gorgeous :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  16. dunskoy

Aug 23, 2018
    #Post 2
    I really like the aesthetic colorful look and stylish design. I have not used devices with a potentiometer, if I win the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod it will be a great experience using something new!

• Like Like x 1
  17. La_Navidad

Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 3
    Hellvape Passage RDA

• Like Like x 1
  18. VStorm

Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. dunskoy

Aug 23, 2018
    #Post 3
    I think the VapeFly Core RTA suitable for this mod. But only in black.
    VapeFly &German 103 Core RTA

• Like Like x 1
  20. Alex Norg

Alex Norg Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.