Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello guys,
So another giveaway is here for y'all! It's been quite a long while since we have our last one promotion here. So this time, I sincerely bring this to you - Dovpo M VV 2 Mod.

dovpo-m-vv-2-mod.jpg

I have 2 prizes for you guys and this giveaway will last for 10 days, which means it will end on 22nd Aug.

Here is the simple rules:

1)Tag your friends here(5 or more), that will be more helpful to us.
2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ?
3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an rta/rda you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment!

The lucky winner will be announced after I sort out. And I will choose the winners randomly through Random.org website to ensure the fairness!

View our website here: Electronic Cigarettes Wholesale,Vape Wholesale and Distribution - Ave40
Click here to see the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod: Dovpo M VV II 2 Box Mod

(By the way, you guys can also view our Facebook/Ins official account to enter into more giveaways!)

Have a good day!

Ave40

---------------------------------------------------Updated-------------------------------------------
Hello Guys,
So the Giveaway promotion comes to an end today! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

We have 28 participators in this giveaway, and I make the name list by the order of comments. Well there're some comments do not meet the rules. So I'm sorry I can not add you into the participators list.

Anise, dunskoy, La_Navidad, SP013, pateralus9, VStorm, Alex Norg, sonicbomb, Conductor, Letitia, RagnarLodbrok, AshF83, Uranus On Fire, Nakmor Drack, mac63, sparkey909w, Udon, Twins Win, Gross Fater, EnzoVape, Shadav, liblue1, Ed Taiga, Aleksandr I., Cmoke, Ogieligor, Art85, julia.087167mnsat

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
Congratulations to sparkey909w, Shadav, Cmoke.

giveaway winners (3).jpg
giveaway winners (1).jpg
giveaway winners (2).jpg

I will send you a message for your details, so we can arrange your prize parcel.
Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ? It's a cool looking mechanical mod with external dual 18650 batteries. It comes with multiple protections and can be customized. Overall it's just a very cool mod that I'd love to own!

Reactions: Justin_ting

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an RTA/RDA you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment! ThunderHead Creation Tauren RTA. I like the airflow system and feel it would complement the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod.

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
3)View our website here (www.ave40.com). Find an RTA/RDA you've used before or are using now which you think is much more suitable for this mod. And put the link in your comment!
Only own one RTA which is the Doggystyle, but I think this mod with fit also great my my zlide :)!
Innokin Zlide Tank 2ml

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 2
    2)Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ?
    It looks pretty cool, I've had Dovpo Bushido RDTA long ago and I must say Dovpo produces products of premium class, that's for sure. It's nice to see that USB Type-C ports are getting more and more common in latest devices, that a pro! And the customizable option is a pro, as well.

dunskoy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2018
    #Post 2
    Talk about your feelings or experiences with this Dovpo M VV 2 Mod. Why do you like it ?
    I really like the aesthetic colorful look and stylish design. I have not used devices with a potentiometer, if I win the Dovpo M VV 2 Mod it will be a great experience using something new!

dunskoy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 23, 2018
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread