AVE40 Giveaway - Voopoo Drag 2/Mini Platinum Kit(Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello Guys,
The ave40 new giveaway is here! This time we bring you guys voopoo drag2 platinum kit and voopoo drag mini platinum kit.

voopoo-drag-platinum.jpg

Here are the rules:
1) Tag your 3 or 5 friends here!
2) Click into our website, www.ave40.com, Find out the voopoo devices you used before then put down the link in your comment!
3) Tell us which voopoo devices you like best and the reason!

We have one voopoo drag 2 platinum kit and one voopoo drag mini platinum kit to giveaway this time.
So we will have two lucky winners.
As the usual, I will choose and announce the winners after everything's clear through Random.org.
The Giveaway will end on 30th Apr
Click here to find: https://www.ave40.com

Have a good day!
Ave40

------------------------------------Updated-------------------------------------
Howdy Guys!
So this giveaway comes to an end now and let me announce the winners:)!
This time we have 36 participators totally and thanks for your active participation and useful comments!
Here I made a list by the order you commented!
dunskoy, KonstaLoo, SP013, Opinionated, AlSok, Anise, Boris bmp, Shadav, Conductor, Ed Taiga, DmitryS, philbh, Uranus On Fire, tailland, AngeNZ, liblue1, pateralus9, EnzoVape, Anto404, chanelvaps, bigbob2322, mac63, Alex Norg, Dumon, westhc, jdy, Onoy56, Eduard Sorokin, Uncle, TheBomberz, Al Teo, Gross Fater, rosesense, Niko75, Julia28, Art85

And the winner is SP013 and EnzoVape. Congrats!!!
screenshot 2.png
screenshot1.png

I will get contact with you two for your shipping details so we can arrange your price ASAP!

See you guys next time!
Ave40

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
1) Tag your 3 or 5 friends here!
@the_selector @Alex Norg @La_Navidad @Anise @Ogieligor
2) Click into our website, www.ave40.com, Find out the voopoo devices you used before then put down the link in your comment!
https://www.ave40.com/voopoo-rex-80w-starter-kit-with-uforce-tank-5ml.html
3) Tell us which voopoo devices you like best and the reason!
I like VOOPOO REX very much, I still use it, only paired with Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA. VOOPOO REX is very convenient, it's nice to hold it in my hand and use. But since it’s for one battery I use it in conjunction with MTL RTA, and this is a great combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread