Avid Vaper Finally Took The 5 Seconds To Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdEgoDeath

Mar 22, 2020
Chicago
Been using this forum gor advice/sources/etc. for a long time. I'm an avid vaper & figured it was time to do this propper & introduce myself. I have been looking for a quality in stock side by side mod & would appreciate any insights or links. Glad to officially join the community. Gratitude to all the members here that have contributed to everything here. I hope to be able to help others as they have helped me. Thanks again & here to stay.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Welcome to legitimacy on ECF, it’s good to see you. Anyway I’m not an expert on side by sides so I did the next best thing and found a thread on them that you may find useful. Without further ado...listing side by side mods
Hope that helps and the closest online site to purchase vape gear is Misthub dot com. They are located in Buffalo Grove and do offer pickups. Depending on your location within Chicago, that can be a convenient option. Well that’s all I got for you at the moment, hopefully you will find some use for the information.

• Winner
Reactions: Izan

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
@G and C , that's a nice one... kinda pricey for a clone. I wanted one of the Teslas but can't find any now.
Keep in mind you will be limited on the diameter of the tank.

Yea, if I'm gonna go clone though, I've had good luck with SXK. And I thought about the tank diameter, I was buying it for my KF Prime. Seems that should fit right nicely on that one. It's on the wishlist, who knows if I'll ever actually buy it though.

Edited to add: It's actually $37 once you put in the code "MAP" on the FT website.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

hdEgoDeath

Mar 22, 2020
Chicago
Very familiar and always am careful to read the dimensions of the attys that these mods allow. It just seems like everytime I fine a sbs device that I am ready to purchase they are out of stock (low end - high end). Even willing to dish out the $, and with the current situation of this covid19 bs it has been harder to get shipping here. Also alot of the higher end devices I seen have been made in Italy/U.K. and don't ship to the USA anyways. I am open and am happy to listen for any recommendations & links are appreciated.
~GRATITUDE~

• Informative
Reactions: Marper

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thanks for all theose that have welcomed me here.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Very few of us will unlikely see your appreciation reply above because we do not get any followup notifications as you have posted. You can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon, or other icons, at bottom right hand corner (of this post thumbs up symbol) ditto for each reply. This action will notify the poster(s) of your chosen noted response.

• Love
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread