avid vaper? what to choose!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
i need some help on geting a addy....Ive owned a hh357,love it lasted me a while,ill be ordering another one soon,but im thinking i want to try something else on there site...i see sealed post and not sealed....510 and 306....whats the diffrence? i no i like bridgeless better,but wondering from some people that use these day in and day out,im a tank guy,but enjoy my aga-t at home,and my hh but its time to try some new things out!

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
The main benefits of having an atomizer with a sealed post. Is that it won't let any e-liquid escape from the bottom which makes it better for dripping.

Atomizers that are not sealed would be best for bottom feeders. Since it allows e-liquid to be fed to the atomizer from the bottom.

The main difference between a 306 and 510. Is that the main body of the 306 atomizer is exposed (wick/coil, ceramic cup, bridge, and mesh). It also requires that you buy a specialized drip tip to fit over it. In terms of performance, the vapor produced is warmer than all other atomizers. There is a slight bit of flavor loss when it comes to these atomizers.

A 510 has a cylindrical tube surrounding the main body of the atomizer. Has slightly cooler vapor and gives better flavor (slightly noticeable).

Even though the threading is different with these two atomizers. They are interchangeable and can be used on any 510 device.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
The main benefits of having an atomizer with a sealed post. Is that it won't let any e-liquid escape from the bottom which makes it better for dripping.

Atomizers that are not sealed would be best for bottom feeders. Since it allows e-liquid to be fed to the atomizer from the bottom.

The main difference between a 306 and 510. Is that the main body of the 306 atomizer is exposed (wick/coil, ceramic cup, bridge, and mesh). It also requires that you buy a specialized drip tip to fit over it. In terms of performance, the vapor produced is warmer than all other atomizers. There is a slight bit of flavor loss when it comes to these atomizers.

A 510 has a cylindrical tube surrounding the main body of the atomizer. Has slightly cooler vapor and gives better flavor (slightly noticeable).

Even though the threading is different with these two atomizers. They are interchangeable and can be used on any 510 device.
Thank you i have been wondering,i like a cooler vape,so im thinking ill stick with the 510s....i may pick up a 306 just to see.....if its smokeing hot i no i wont enjoy it....thank you again for the info! ill place myself a order now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread