Avoid bedroom websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boysie12

Aug 5, 2013
Milton Keynes
The problem isn't necessarily with the liquid in these cases it's more the long delivery time, they usually offer limited flavour choices with no description and don't provide iinformation on whether it's pg or vg based (ideally I go for vg/pg mix) maximum throat hit and vapor as well as flavour. Although I am new to the forum I have been vaping for around2 years alearnt a lot from this forum so I am now looking to give information back to help new people into the massive world of vaping. Feel free to ask me anything your not sure of and I will gladly help!

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
A lot of "vapejuice" websites have been made by someone at home trying to make a quick buck don't learn the hard way!

Where do you think 90% of ejuice comes from? Large corporations that have huge clean rooms and sanitary filling machines? Of COURSE it's coming from someone's kitchen!

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
I agree with crxess. It's not necessarily the juice itself, it's the professionalism and reliability... or lack, thereof. I like my orders to feel like "real" business transactions. That means receipts, tracking numbers, customer service, etc. The so-called "bedroom" stores offer none of that, and will come in and out of business over the years because they don't have the infrastructure to survive.

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
  • Deleted by UntamedRose

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Hmmm...can someone tell me if the below websites are ok to buy from? Friends tell me these are some of the best places to buy juice. I just started vaping like 3 days ago so still new to all this.

AiV | All Natural Vape Juice
Alien Visions E-Juice
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

They're all reputable sites. Your mileage may vary as far as liking their juice. I've tried a couple from Virgin Vapor and wasn't impressed at all.

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
A little less than a two month newbie here. MyFreedomSmokes.com. Placed my second order saturday, expect delivery by wednesday (tomorrow). Good selection of liquids with descriptions, choices of nic strength, size of bottle, pg/vg mixes available. DIY supplies including liters of nic fluid. Good communications (order acknowledged, order shipped). Been using their Desert Ship (Camel taste) and going through their other flavors to see what I like.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
The ECF approved supplier list should never be deviated from early on. Between the # of suppliers on there, there must be literally 1000 flavors to choose from. Everything under the sun basically.

Ones that I've had recent personal and positive experience with are:

Mount Baker Vapors
Quick Nic Juice (crazy good naturally extracted tobacco flavors)
Vermillion River
Vape Dojo (my local b&m. They have great flavors and premium ingredients)
Heathers Heavenly Vapes (everybody should sample her stuff at some point)

I've had all my juice shipped same or next day and in my box just a few days after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread