Avoid Subtank Mini. Its the worst tank i have experienced thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Sorry to hear of your problems but the STM is still one of the best of this breed of devices. I have two, both loaded with v1 RBA heads and Ti builds and they work beautifully! It not fair to scare people off a perfectly good device based on a couple of bad experiences. I know its frustrating though.
Not sure I understand the problem though. You have the new RBA-plus head?!?! Maybe post a couple of pics and I might be able to make some suggestions. Hang in there. Its a good atty!!!!

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
If you can't unscrew the RBA then you might have cross threaded it, is it genuine or a clone?
I've never had an issue with mine, I use it with Nickel generally.

I don't have dry hits if I'm using Kanthal and I've never had flooding issues either - it's pretty much the perfect tank for being out and about.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
If you can't unscrew the RBA then you might have cross threaded it, is it genuine or a clone?

I don't have dry hits if I'm using Kanthal and I've never had flooding issues either - it's pretty much the perfect tank for being out and about.

Couldnt agree more on all points. Can be a bit finicky with TP sometimes if the 510 pin starts floating around but apart from that it is pretty much bullet-proof!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Probably one of the better tanks to come along in a while.

That's what everyone says about the aspire nautilus, and against my gut feeling, I broke down and bought one. I actually hate it. :lol:

Everyone is going to appreciate different things.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
After being fed up with its liquid spitting issues on the occ coils i tried to setup its RBA for vaping and guess what? the RBA's screw is not loosening up and i had to waste my whole day trying to unscrew it to no use as of yet. Avoid this ship piece of tank if anyone is having their sights on it and go for some other tank.
I could not disagree with you more! It's one of the better RTAs I've ever used! You may just have a bum RBA section. Contact where you bought it from and see if they will replace it.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Wow. I have a few dozen different tanks and have 3 subtanks minis. They've became my favorite. No spitting juice, no leaks, just perfect vape. A lot of people love them and have zero issues. I guess we all have our preferences.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
That's what everyone says about the aspire nautilus, and against my gut feeling, I broke down and bought one. I actually hate it. :lol:

Everyone is going to appreciate different things.

Didn't like the Nautilus myself however the ST mini just works - and it does it really well.
If it's used properly it will perform brilliantly.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
is the problem the little screw ?? I had the same issue on both my subtanks mini and had to get the top off by using some pliers....couldn't get the little screw to move even a bit, after the top was off I could however remove them and since than it's been working fine.

Apart from that little issue I like them alot, no leaking, no gurgles, no problems what so ever

ammeo

Mar 6, 2015
Dubai

I have checked its code on the website and it original. I was able to unscrew and wick the RBA with Japanese cotton and had even bigger gurgling and spitting issues compared to what i had with its occ. This thing is not working for me at all and to my knowledge i am doing the same wicking stuff as everybody does.

ammeo

Mar 6, 2015
Dubai
Wow. I have a few dozen different tanks and have 3 subtanks minis. They've became my favorite. No spitting juice, no leaks, just perfect vape. A lot of people love them and have zero issues. I guess we all have our preferences.

You never had any issues ever? Maybe you got lucky or maybe its upon the juice one uses. not sure though.but Reddit is filled with people who had gurgling and spitting issues with the many Subtanks and even some of the pro youtubers gave a thumbs down to Subtank Mini. Unfortunately i got to know about this after i had bought it. I think its not my type then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread