• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AW 18650 battery in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
I'm surprised they're not available at HV yet seeing as they have the AW 3100mAh which came out not too long before the AW IMR 2000. Probably just a matter of time..

Electroniz-Cigz (located in Guelph I believe), have them as well although I'm not sure if they do local pickups..

Phil, it is too far for me to pick it up, but they just need 1 day to deliver it.
Also, i was look for the pila ibc charger.
Wonderlite said that he has it in stock.
I might buy them from him.
The AW IMR 18650 2000mah batteries from Wonderlite are under discount rate which sells for $10/ea.:vapor:
Might get 1 more AW IMR 1600mah from HV tmr.
Since i might get a provari next month.
Better to have more batteries in hand.:p

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
In my 3.7V mod I found that I get better run time with the protected AW 3100mAh and I'm not too worried about discharge rate. They come off the charger at 4.18V and by the time I swap them out before going to bed they're generally at 3.7-3.8V, the IMR just didn't give me that kind of performance.

Kencalise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Toronto
In my 3.7V mod I found that I get better run time with the protected AW 3100mAh and I'm not too worried about discharge rate. They come off the charger at 4.18V and by the time I swap them out before going to bed they're generally at 3.7-3.8V, the IMR just didn't give me that kind of performance.

I have 2 aw protected 2600, doesn't seem very powerful to me.
Someone said the aw imr is better for the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread