Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
AW IMR 14500 model batteries have arrived!
AW batteries are famed for their quality and reliability and I am really pleased to be able to launch the new 14500 model LiMN model.

AW's Lithium Manganese (IMR) rechargeable battery chemistry is safer (not needing circuits), offers faster discharge rates and is suited for high power applications (over 3 amps). Safe chemistry means no risk of venting with flame or explosion. Safe to use in series / multi-cell applications.

Charge with our TrustFire all-in-one Charger model number TR-001

IMR14500 Specification:
  • Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
  • Capacity : 600mAH
  • Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
  • Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 1.5A )
  • Charging cycles : > 500 cycles
  • Max. continuous discharge rate : 8C
  • Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
  • Approx 14.07mm diameter x 48.8mm length
Attention: These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in some chargers. Please check the voltage of them using a volt meter right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
FINALLY! What a nice picture too. These really do make a huge difference over the standard AW protected version. From what I have read they don't drop down to 2v like normal Li Ions do. They hold your voltage up around 3.7v until they are fully discharged. That means that your vapor output stays the same throughout the entire range of use. I love these little guys. Didn't really notice much difference on the 18650 but these really shine! So glad that AW decided to make them for us and Lisa got in on them before most others have. And yes you can get them shipped to the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread