Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
About a month or so back, a vapor bud of mine found a bottle of some random tobacco that he mixed and hated (he has since unloaded the flavor extracts that he never uses)... it was in the back of his cabinet. He tossed it my way, saying that he was just going to chuck it. Took all of half a tank before I fell in love with it. If I had more, it would have been my first love... my first ADV...

I ask him about it.. he has NO IDEA what he used to make it.

(EPIII Vader voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So I've been on the hunt for that same enjoyment.. with little success... Its not a 555, nor a RY4, nor Virginia, nothing. I have a lineup of failed juices sitting on a shelf... steeping... hopeing that one day I might like them.

Then I gave HHV a shot. Legend (ne Gandalf).. hey, this one's an award winner from one of the most liked mixers out there. Anything named Legend must be OK. So I ordered a 6ml bottle last Monday.. came in today. Now, I know.. steep steep steep. But I have the patience of a 3 year old and a juice supply that consists of juices I am not terribly crazy about, so I filled an evod and gave it the distinction of getting a fresh coil. :) On my Vamo it went.

Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!

Even right out of the package, this stuff is good. There is a base to that that is REALLY close to my mystery ADV.. with little sweet overtone that I particularly find appealing. Now I am bent that I only ordered a 6ml 'sample'. Drats!

Last edited:

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Top 4? At this point, I only have a top two... one doesn't exist! I only ordered my first juice last month...

I had been buying from a B&M, but they changed their tobacco from something that was close to the Virginia Fire Cured from MBV, which was ok, to some sour, black, tar like mess. I salvaged it by mixing it with a 555 that I had that was way too thin as a stop gap. So I had to start searching for an ADV or I'd be in a bind.

The instant I popped the cap on this one, I knew it would be a winner and immediately ordered another 30 . I also ordered a 6 of DF, we'll see if I follow with another order for that.

I am guessing that the legend will come in next Monday... can I get a week out of 12ml of HHV?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Top 4? At this point, I only have a top two... one doesn't exist! I only ordered my first juice last month...

I had been buying from a B&M, but they changed their tobacco from something that was close to the Virginia Fire Cured from MBV, which was ok, to some sour, black, tar like mess. I salvaged it by mixing it with a 555 that I had that was way too thin as a stop gap. So I had to start searching for an ADV or I'd be in a bind.

The instant I popped the cap on this one, I knew it would be a winner and immediately ordered another 30 . I also ordered a 6 of DF, we'll see if I follow with another order for that.

I am guessing that the legend will come in next Monday... can I get a week out of 12ml of HHV?

Welcome to The HHV Army, Rex! Glad you found a Tobacco you like. I'm thinking you're gonna want another 30-50ml of Dragon's Fire as well. ;)

As for 12ml lasting a week, you could do it if you vape no more than (12ml/7 = 1.71ml) 1.7ml a day. Equivalent to about one Evod a day. On average, I have anywhere from 4-6ml daily and was a pack - pack 1/2 smoker.

Good luck :)

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I know... I really don't have the time to chain vape. I puff a few times at my desk at work... then I'll give the Vamo a good workout at night while I chill out on my couch.

thread jack...

You know, I think the thing I love the most about vaping is sitting on my couch. :) I never smoked stinks in the house, at all, and I really missed something simple as sitting with my feet up, watching The Venture Brothers and puffing away. Now I can. :)

But... I think I might be able to stretch it to next Monday. I typically get through a tank a day. BUT.... that was a tank a day with juice that I, well, something between tolerated and liked.... I really like this stuff.... so much so that I dropped the nic a tick on my 30 because I figured I would be vaping it like mad once i got a big bottle of it. :)

But... I figure that I'll kill this bottle of Legend sometime Thursday, then the bottle of Dragon's Fire will get me through the weekend, then I can vape some of my so-sos if need be. Then I'll be all set. I might order another bottle to put away to see how steeping affects things, but out of the package, I like it... so maybe not.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
:lol: you can't thread jack your own thread!! It's not technically possible. :D
Hopefully you will be able to switch out the HHV and the other so you can pace yourself. ;)

You'll find we are a tolerant and laid back bunch. The only place there is a 'Hard' rule is in the reviews section. The format must be followed so people can easily find the juice they are looking for the review of.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Hopefully you will be able to switch out the HHV and the other so you can pace yourself. ;)

NOT VAPE THIS STUFF?! Are you mad!? I am going to keep on this until I get every last drop out of the bottle, then stuff a finger in there to rub on my gums when I am done. It's like telling someone to put down that prime ribeye down because there's some Steakums ready.

If you really like Legend... wait until you try Huntsman!

Yeah... I am going to work my way through HHV's NET line now. There is what, 9 in there? 2 down. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
NOT VAPE THIS STUFF?! Are you mad!? I am going to keep on this until I get every last drop out of the bottle, then stuff a finger in there to rub on my gums when I am done. It's like telling someone to put down that prime ribeye down because there's some Steakums ready.

Yeah... I am going to work my way through HHV's NET line now. There is what, 9 in there? 2 down. :)

11 actually + 5 non NETs.

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Just received 30ml bottle each of Sludge and Serendipity (My test amount). I'm already well SOLD on Dragon's Fire and Legend!!

I'm going to try and leave My two samples alone for two weeks steeping:D

Now that's stealing a thread:laugh: PS---- I also ordered My #2 favorite BWB Casablanca, it is back in stock:D

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Funny you say that.... I got my next bottle of Legend on Monday, and for some reason, the vapor... almost no taste and the smell is nearly nonexistant. I'm getting plenty of vapor... but not much else.

Which is crazy because the first bottle was lip smacking tasty.

Sad face is sad :(

That's weird. Did you order it at the same PG/VG ratio and Nic level?

Perhaps requesting extra extract in the notes next order may solve the flavor issue for you.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Bumped nic down from 18 to 15... same ratio. Which shouldn't need with the taste all that much, just the th a tad.

I would contact Adam & Heather about it, if you're sure it's not a coil going bad, or anything on your end, he'll fix you up. Their customer service if outstanding. It happened before on another Gals order.

With all the orders they have to process, sometimes things happen and QA slips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread