The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

awareness raffle

Discussion in 'Events and Fundraising Questions and Comments' started by tiburonfirst, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    hi, i just now reread the guidelines and changes were made concerning the requirement to post petition signature number in the ecf thread. it is way too late to edit my post but i was curious if the petion number can be supplied after the fact if by chance there is a winning post without that number given.
    also, is the petition site working properly? it seems to be stuck at 1574

2. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    Feel free to go back to the post you need to edit and report it, asking for a moderator to edit for you.

We actually do try to help folks from time to time. :)

3. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    angus, can you fix it? i'm #82 on the thread and my signature was #167
    thanks!

4. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Not to worry - if you're post number had been a winning number, I just would have verified that you had signed the petition. (It was just so people who HADN'T even signed the petition themselves didn't qualify.)

And the petition isn't "stuck," since we actually at 1,575 now. It's just that people aren't going out and getting people to sign!!

5. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Don't forget - that raffle is over now.

A NEW RAFFLE will start once we hit 2,000, so you have to repost in the thread anyhow.

For every 1,000 signatures, there will be a new raffle and a new chance to woin. so get people to sign and we can have another raffle! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.