Awesome Case for Janty V3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl1pg8r

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The Internet
Started vaping 6 days ago. Off the analogs completely. I started with blu but wasn't satisfied so I did some more research and ended up with a Janty V3. I'm in LOVE with my janty pv. I started searching the net for a case that would keep my janty safe in my pocket and a small travel liquid bottle. I was surprised to find basically nothing online for this. I figured there'd be at least 10 or so websites selling every kind of e-cig accessory i could ever think of but... it's crickets out there for a janty stick case. Here's what i came up with.

SDC10530.jpg

SDC10533.jpg

SDC10535.jpg

SDC10538.jpg

SDC10539.jpg

So... It's a digital camera case I picked it up at Walmart. It was just under $15. The great thing is that the outer shell of the case is hardened and it's perfectly sized to NOT hit the manual button. It' also has a pocket good for a spare atomizer and extra carts. It's called a Volta 20 and it's made by Lowepro as you can see.

Hope this help someone out there to not waste a good part of their afternoon online searching for a Janty Stick case!

- slip ;)

Last edited:

Jaka

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Texas
Thank you so very very much!

I love love love my Janty V3, but have had to stop carrying it. Purses can be bad places for things with buttons. If it doesn't get pressed, it will invariably get... something... stuck between the button and its housing, or in the mouthpiece, or between the atomizer barrel and the plastic channel. (It was especially alarming to pull it out one day and start to vape, only to spit out a tobacco crumb - I can just imagine the pack of analogs I still carry like Linus' security blanket conspiring to sabotage the competition.)

I won't claim you've saved my life, but you've probably saved that of a battery and an atomizer or two. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread