Awesome juices from Velvet Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillalive

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
USA
I have really liked VV for a while now, but I had hit or miss luck with their juices. It's not that their juices are bad, by any stretch of the imagination-- you can tell they're quality juices! It was purely personal preference that made it hard for me to find one I liked. I think the problem was that I was going for more "neutral" flavors (less desserty ones) since I was getting sick of the sweeter vapes from other companies and having to rotate them. The ones I tried and was a bit meh about were things like Orange Mint, some tobacco flavors, that kind of thing. They really weren't my style, unfortunately.

As I've stated before, Velvet Vapors' Strawberry Cheesecake is my primary all day vape. IT IS FREAKING AWESOME. There is nothing better, IMO. So when I ordered my big bottle, I decided to toss in a sampler of desserts.

Tiramisu:
This one is positively fabulous. It could be another all day vape. It tastes like cream and espresso and chocolate powder. Holy cow. :D Everyone loves the way it smells. It's sweet but not overwhelming.

Raspberry Bavarian Cream:
This one is nice, though too sweet for an all day vape. That's okay, though! It's a fantastic dessert vape. I get raspberry and kind of a caramel cream taste. Mmmmmm.

Key Lime Pie:
You can taste the creamy lime filling and the graham cracker crust. omg. Another dessert vape.

Orange Creamsicle:
It actually tastes more like fresh oranges with a hint of cream. I'm not sure how to describe it. It's delightful, though, especially if you like orange!

Vanilla cigar:
This is my least favorite of the ones I ordered, but it's still pretty good. I might use this for when I really need a tobacco type of flavor.

I also got buttered rum as a freebie, though I've been nervous to try it. I'm not much of a butterscotch person. I'm sure it's wonderful too though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread