Awesome Service and Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Just wanted to say how great their customer service is and the juice. Was able to stop in at their store in Minooka on Saturday and hung out for about 45 minutes talking. The guys there are really nice and know a lot.

Their juices are awesome, unfortunately I was still under the weather from the flu when I stopped and so when I sampled juices I couldn't taste very well. I picked up two new juices, besides the three I had at home steeping, and left with High Octane and wrangler lite. Today dripping the high octane and this is a great juice.

Now I loaded up some of the Arcadian Gold, a NET, that has steeped for about two weeks and it is awesome.

The house brewed and lab line will definately become my main vapes. If you are looking for a true tobacco taste I can't suggest these enough. Looking forward to trying out natual perique and wrangler lite now that my cold is passing, plus a tank of high octane.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Just wanted to say how great their customer service is and the juice. Was able to stop in at their store in Minooka on Saturday and hung out for about 45 minutes talking. The guys there are really nice and know a lot.

Their juices are awesome, unfortunately I was still under the weather from the flu when I stopped and so when I sampled juices I couldn't taste very well. I picked up two new juices, besides the three I had at home steeping, and left with High Octane and wrangler lite. Today dripping the high octane and this is a great juice.

Now I loaded up some of the Arcadian Gold, a NET, that has steeped for about two weeks and it is awesome.

The house brewed and lab line will definately become my main vapes. If you are looking for a true tobacco taste I can't suggest these enough. Looking forward to trying out natual perique and wrangler lite now that my cold is passing, plus a tank of high octane.

It was nice meeting you bro. Thanks for stopping in! Maybe Dale will make the trek someday too:D Charlotte isn't that far:laugh:

LongDraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Suburbs, IL
Figured I should just keep adding to this thread. Wrangler Light is awesome, strong taste which I really like. I need to revisit the other juices this weekend to give a good comparison (specially arcadian gold and natural perique) i remember vita bella being sweeter. As of now though wrangler gets a top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread