Awesome supplier. too awesome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_The_FDA

Sep 22, 2009
San Diego,CA
Trust me, it is way better to know he is out of stock rather than other folks who will take your money and still make you wait. I just learned my lesson because I thought I couldn't wait for that extra atomizer but ended up waiting anyway.

I would recommend another good company to use but we are in the RMV forum and personally I think you should wait a few days becuase I thought I heard Dave say the 510 carts and 306 carts should be here very soon. (I think they got sent to Colorado instead of his new addy in Mich.)

Maybe try the PTB mod on one of your old carts in the interim?

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really like RMV and send people there to buy. Good thing the 510 kits came in and they will have another customer today looking for a 510 kit and a pcc.

BUT, I am starting to sweat a little. My wife and I have only 1 spare 510 matte black atty between us and it is a used one that ain't so hot, and RMV is out of stock. Trying to hold off but if even 1 atty goes we are sunk. May see us in the news or something. LOL!

Instead of, "where's the beef?" I want to ask:
Wheres the parts? LOL!

Is that long drawn out chinese holiday still going on?

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think all this FDA poo has got people in a dither and they are buying up stock and hoarding. But its really putting a hurt on us. I really wish we could buy 10 attys at one time. But one reason for me shifting to ecigs was cost savings. Just could not afford analogs anymore. This way is cheaper but still does cost. That is also one reason I got attracted to RMV is his cost and no shipping to boot if your order is over $14.00. You just can't beat that with a stick! I have been being very careful and I just order two attys at a time. But our stock has shrunk to 1 half dead spare atty, but two new batts are in reserve.

//goes out to the street corner and hangs sign around neck that states:
Will work for Matte Black Joye510 attys.

LOL!

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
This seller is an asset to the vapor community. He has integrity and is totally honest. The prices and the fast shipping are just frosting on the cake. Have ordered several times. Need I say more?????

I whole heartedly agree. I have only ordered once, but the service was extremely fast. I just wish they would put some business cards in with the order so I could hand them out when I get questions about them. The second question I always get is where do I get them from. It would be nice to have some way to direct people to a reputable supplier without carrying around a pad of paper and a pen.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread