Awesome Vapor - Fantastic Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I have shopped online for two decades, but I've never experienced order turnaround times and extra-nice customer service care like I just experienced from Awesome Vapor in the past two days.

I placed a +$75 order with AV around this time last Tuesday night (two days ago) and was shocked to find it my mailbox this afternoon -- less than 48 hours later. This was not a simple order -- it included not only a starter kit, but extra batteries, a car charger, and a carrying case. The kit was packaged in a beautiful presentation-quality gift box, and all of the extras were sealed in bubble wrap packs and the final box was stabilized with high quality white packing paper.

It's even more incredible to note that SHIPPING WAS FREE and AV honored the ECF 10% discount code coupon even for items that were already on sale! The frosting on the order was the very nice handwritten note on the invoice from Amanda thanking me for the order and letting me know how long to charge the batteries for the first time.

The first battery is charging, but I've already filled a cart with the FREE sample bottle of Special Roast Coffee liquid and can't wait for morning. Just a sniff of that stuff made my mouth water.

Thanks, Arno, Amanda, and Angela -- I'll definitely be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread