Awesome Vapor's Hawaiin Punch... KO'd me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Arno puts out good service and fast shipping. I wish all the suppliers would strive to be like this guy.

Either way ordered his eliquid sample pack and tried a bunch of stuff but man!!! Hiz hawaiin punch ko'd me on flavor, smooth TH, and vapor production. The taste is soo good I'm ordering a couple of jugz tomorrow only wished this stuff came in VG instead PG. Arno if your reading this your hawaiin punch is like crack man. I cant stop chain vaping this stuff. Awesome $#!T Arno!!!

Thank you for getting my first dse801 and filling my vaping needs. Arno you need to start coming out with some VG stuff!!!

Justin C.
Lakewood, CA 90713

Ripp i totally agree with you man!!

Luv me sum of Arno's punch!!

This is def. one of the best juices that ive tried sofar anywhere!! I love the smooooth juicy flavah berry berry much!!!

This is currently one of my daily everyday Vapes. Some people reach for the sweet necters for an after dinner treat or there sweetooth is callin, but i can tell you what i can hit this from mornin till night!

Buuut lemme tell you what this flav trumps the punch "lucious Caramel" from AV !!
This is Def. the flavor i turn to for a treat, but its kinda funny because it always starts as a treat then ends up being my allday Vape and then some.

Dont miss out on this one folks. Is RY4 like caramel? I gota try more of these caramels!!
~Capn~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread