Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I am a first time customer with Awesome Vapors

I just got my e-liquid order from Awesome Vapors in Conyers, GA. I placed the order on Sunday, the day before Memorial Day. I got an email almost immediately confirming my order, and another email on Tuesday morning after Memorial Day advising me that the order had shipped Priority Mail. Today, Wednesday, my order arrived in the mail box and the contents matched my order exactly.

I was happy with the quick response, especially since I placed my order over the Memorial Day weekend. They responded quickly and got my order out the next working day after I placed it!

I've tried a couple of the juices and will post a review of the flavors once I've had time to try them all. I especially like the sample bottles. For each 16ml bottle you order, you get to pick a 3 ml bottle of your choice of flavors. This way I bought 3 and got to sample 3 more, a total of 6 flavors. I think that's a good marketing strategy that is convenient for the customer.

Great job, Arno, Amanda, Sue, and Mary Alice!

Last edited:

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Oh yes!!!
Awesome Vapors name says it all!! If you love coffee vapes, their "Special Roast Coffee" is absolutely spot on! Smells and tastes just like fresh coffee! I love this stuff!

I LOVE their Vanilla also, it is the best Ive had hands down!!!!

Luscious Caramel is OMG AWESOME!!!

And for every bottle you buy, you get to pick a free sample of any flavor they carry. I cant forget to mention, Sue puts smiley faces on your receipt. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread