AwesomeVapor - just Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kansas
A big 10 thumbs up to Awesomevapor - awesome service and awesome juice. Ordered some juice and parts a few weeks back. Mail lost the order and a week after it should have landed at my door, I called and let them know. Within 3 days I had a replacement delivered, no charge. Got me thru the weekend safe and sound. Great.
I had been looking at getting some new ego atty's and I received a email that I had reward points with them, went and looked at their site and my points, I had enough to get 3 ego atty's - 3 ego atty's as a reward for orders, another great deal. And they had just gotten in some of the ce2 xl carto's, got those and a couple of drip tips. every thing is looking real good.
Then my first order shows up, called to let them know and ask what do I owe, got back a email saying forget it. Real good, guess where I will be going for most of my stuff????
Oh, and their Rich Butterscotch is really great, One of the first flavors that really taste like it's name. Most juices taste about the same to me, but that one on the first vape really got to my taste buds.

So Thanks again AwesomeVapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread