awrighty chocolateaholics.. check in please

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm relatively new to vaping (October) and have a few flavors of juice involving chocolate, however, I'm on the hunt for a really good sweet, dark chocolate flavor. I do have one dark chocolate bottle of juice from smoothsmoke - has steeped very well but the flavor is really light. Great vapor though.
Who's got a chocolate that makes you drool?

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
My vote goes to BW Cookie from Alice in Vapeland :)

And if you are okay with other flavors in with the chocolate...than Meese Tracks (choc and hazelnut) is divine.

Highbrow makes a dark chocolate (and you can specify how sweet you want it), I havent tried it on its own, but I thought the dark chocolate mint was very good. So I imagine the plain chocolate would be pretty good, highbrow is a great vendor. Well, all three I listed are :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Chocolate can be such a hard flavor to find great in vape form. I just love dark chocolate, but for me what I love to eat doesn't always translate to what I enjoy to vape. And vice versa, I love vaping tobacco, but have yet to enjoy a good tobacco snack :p I wonder if the reason for a lack of satisfying choc vapes for me is because texture is a big part of my enjoying chocolates. From what I've tried, Halo's Belgian Cocoa has been my favorite, but it's more like hot chocolate than chocolate bar.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

melly710

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
The only way that I can usually get enough chocolate flavor is to order from vendors who offer extra flavor. Here are some of my favs:

Vixen Vapor
Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Juicy Vapor
Kick ... Chocolate

Gourmet Vapor
Dark Chocolate
This vendor has so many choices for different chocolates you could go crazy trying them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread