• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AZ VIPers... Did you find a Sale, steal or deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thought it might be nice to have a thread that we could share a heads up on vendor sales, clearances, discounts.

Unfortunately, our Vendor Members aren't allowed to post in any of ECF's Social Group Forums (which is why we had a thread deleted the other day... I contacted the vendor first to give them a heads up about the ECF Supplier's rules cuz I didn't want them to get in trouble, and asked them if they wanted me to delete it, they did.).

We can, however, post about different vendors that we see having a sale here locally, or even a killer deal elsewhere.

So, here's a few local Arizona vendors still having sales that I know of:

Crystal Canyon Vapes: Save 25% off e-lquid ALL THIS WEEK using coupon code CCV25 Crystal Canyon Vapes

(I tried a 5ml bottle of a few of their coffee flavors a friend gave me to check out after she ordered from them. They rocked so I took advantage of this sale and also bought some tobacco liquids).

Plumes of Vapour: (IN STORE ONLY, 2946 N. Hayden Rd, through Sept. 30, 2013) 25% off all Vision Vivi Nova items (in store only, mention this sale notice). Also, BOGO (buy 1 get one free) All Hangsen E-Liquids.

Also, Sale available on-line: BOGO Hangsen Liquids with code P6Fl00lFRWIZ. Discount Electronic Cigarette Boutique Through Sept. 30, 2013.
Sales rock :headbang:!!!!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Another local deal! From Hot Rod Vapors: Through Friday, September 13th all 50mls are just $13! No coupon needed, price has been adjusted. No local pick up for this sale, unless you are going to the East Side Vape meet on Sunday

Welcome to Hot Rod Vapors LLC - Kickin' Ash, Takin' Names

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
ECigSupply.com has Boge e-liquid (which is 100% PG), 10ml only $2.95 (select flavors only.. boo! But, still a decent selection). Good Sept 20 - 22nd only. Boge isn't everyone's cuppa tea, but I like the tobacco flavors.

Oh, and don't forget to add the ECF 5% discount on top of that! (ecf5) Wooooo that's more like it!!

At about .28 per ml, I'll stock up on a few of their tobacco flavors, (and I'll treat myself to a bottle of Halo Prime 15 with the extra 5% discount) *shrugs*

I love a sale (especially when it's local!)! LOL

:wub: - Hellen

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
From Hot Rod Vapers: Due to a fiasco in Las Vegas at Vegas Vapefest 2013 hotrodvapors were unable to sell any of the limited edition, hand numbered bottles of Lady Luck. You can now get them on sale! First come, first served, they will be shipped in order. These would have retailed for $25 at the show, but you can get them here now for just $15 plus shipping. It is a smooth strawberry peach cream flavor. They are a 50/50 mix and only available in 6MG and 12MG 30mL glass bottles with dripper. Get them while you can, because once they are gone, they are gone.

http://hotrodvapors.com/Lady-Luck--The-Las-Vegas-Vapefest-Edition_p_25.html

EDIT: Just saw this 9/24: USE DISCOUNT CODE Vapefest2013 ON ALL OTHER LIQUID (not applicable on the Lady Luck bottles!) FOR A DISCOUNT GOOD UNTIL DECEMBER 19TH 2013

From KidneyPuncher: Figured ya'll might want to know about this special:
T3 Clones 99 cents each !
No coupon code necessary !
Limited Supply ! Act Fast !
T3 Clone Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Kidney Puncher

Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
T3 Clones 99 cents each ! No coupon code necessary ! Limited Supply ! Act Fast ! [url=http://www.kidneypuncher.com/t3-clone-bottom-coil-clearomizer/ said:
T3 Clone Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Kidney Puncher[/url]

Great deal! Thank you...too bad it's limited to 5, one would want to get greedy with a deal like this!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Some sales spotted today from local vendors, taken from their ads on Facebook:

AZ Vape Club: Ok so once again Ghostmodder left Mamamodder and family behind.....so today and tomorrow only, all juice is 10% off. Buy 2 bottles and get 1 free (equal or lesser value). And GO!!!

Hot Rod Vapors: SALE TIME! 10% off the entire site through Monday! Now is the time to try Vampire's Kiss or Grease Monkey. Coupon code october2013.

Hot Rod Vapors: 15% off coupon phxvip can be used on a pre order for pick up at the VIP West Side meet. Just order by 5 PM on Saturday and I will have it with me Sunday! See you all there.Kickin' Ash, Takin' Names!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I just got back from the state fair, and there was a vape stand just outside the entrance for the Hall of Vegematics. All overpriced, natch, but the guy had Teslas, K100s, some other mech clones, rbas, clearos, and ego kits. Couple different brands of juice (neither that I had ever heard of before, but a wide assortment within each). Guy was also selling hats, and doing a brisk business with both.

It's always cool seeing vaping spread.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Local deals spotted this morning:

Kidney Puncher: Sale !
SmokTech SID Variable Wattage Device $44.95
No coupon needed.
Smoktech SID Black - Kidney Puncher

Theecig.com:
50% off liquid sale (to celebrate 1,000 likes on their Facebook page) and...

TheEcig.com 3 ml USA handmade tanks that use 35mm standard cartomizers are now on sale for $20!! We have them in four colors and they come with a free cartomizer of your choice! These will be our premium tanks at this price!! 510 boge glass tanks

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
More from Hot Rod:

Now through Friday, November 1st all 10mls are on sale for just $5. Vampire's Kiss is offered in a 30ml plastic bottle for $13 during this sale and all remaining Lady Luck in stock is $13 as well!

It's October. We love Halloween in the Hot Rod house. To celebrate we bring you Vampire's Kiss. Imagine a freshly peeled orange with a hint of cream. Might also remind you of an orange float that isn't overly sweet. The orange will sit on your tongue and wait for that kiss that will take you over to the dark side. Available in all nicotine strengths. For the sale it is being offered in a plastic 30ml bottle.
Vampire's Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread