Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Ok........Got this bottle of B&B from the fine folks running S&S mods
2013-08-01_12_55_29.jpg
http://www.sandsmods.com/black-black/

I only gave this a little taste when it first arrived. I dripped a little (6 drops or so) onto a 510 atty I had and puffed up some. It produced a very nice, full vapor and the taste, to me, seemed that of Pipe Tobacco. Very heavy tasting, yet good, blend of a domestic tobacco and a black tobacco. The Blackberry was not very predominate at all. It was there.........but not like I expected.

After steeping for more than 1 week I decided to fill a tank and give this lil bottle its shot...............

And to my surprise........It HIT!!! Now I get the Blackberry!! Just as in the Blackberry Waffle the taste of that little black berry shines!! Not too sweet, not tart at all..........SMOOTH. It compliments the tobacco, which by now has became much more mellow and doesn't seem as much like Pipe Tobacco as it does like a B&M cigar.

The vapor cloud is still huge and this one provides a very decent TH, for those that like that.

I vaped this only at 4.1v and at 6v, as I felt any lower would not do it justice.

All in all.......I'd have to say that for me, it couldn't be an ADV, but it would be a flavor that I would take out on those days when I wanted to relax on the front stoop and soak up some lazytime!!

Thanks to Chopper for giving me a chance to taste this wonderful juice. By far, one of the most pleasant "strong" tobacco flavors I've tasted so far. It's what I'm puffing on as I type this and I have to say.........the more I taste, the more I like.

I provided a link to B&B, as before, under the pic for those that want to try it.

Thanks for reading and Happy vaping, my friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread