• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

B&M in P'cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey guys, I haven't lived in FL for a while but my mom and grammi both still live in P'cola and I want to try and get them into vaping. The only thing is, esp. for my grammi, they'd probably be way more comfortable (and successful) with a B&M than online orders. I'm giving them my cousin's and my spare eGos now that we have our eVics, but they're gonna need at least extra batteries with the quickness so I would appreciate a little help. I tried to google it...not so good, and with me living ~130mi away, I can't really do any recon of my own.

Thanks in advance.

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks so much guys. I'm hoping to get down there next month to give them the eGos and take them to see the shops I track down. The more places I can find, the better. That way I can go through each and find the best one or two so they can get a variety of juices. Maybe mods too though I doubt they'll be able to get into those. Mom has severe RA; the joints in her fingers have already collapsed, and Grammi has pretty bad arthritis, though I don't know exactly what kind. Hopefully one of them will at least have twists or k-go's so they can have something more useful than the standard kits I have for them, but I figure true mods are gonna be too heavy for either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread