• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

B&M Now Open In Fort Lauderdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just thought I would let people know that I came across a NEW Brick & Mortor Store in Fort Lauderdale FL today . . .

"Vapor Burst" that is also located in Davie - has opened another store on Route 1 in Fort Lauderdale . . .

It is across from Coral Ridge Mall - where Target, Marshals, Home Goods, & Public are located . . .

However, You need to be headed South on Route 1 to get into the "Strip-mall" they are actually located in . . .

3343 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
954-530-1629

BTW: They have a "Vapor's" Lounge too . . .

Hope this information is helpful . . . :D

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
thanks uncle, by the stroke of lightning I visited their store out west today at about 11 am.Very nice lady who helped me and many others and seemed to be in the know(by far more than most B&M stores for sure).They had provari's at good prices and seemed to really care.I was so much more impressed than the status quo of stores(from years past) it gives me promise for a future.As an online fiend if gave great respect for our cause in the trenches that needs to happen for us all to be accepted not dismissed.A great point to send others who are needing the hands on or in a pinch help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread