B&M shops who sell Loranns, FA,FW, TPA, and other food flavorings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village_DIYer

Jun 18, 2015
I was looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on any b&m shops that would sell these flavorings in the Toronto area, or any large big box type stores in Canada or the States. Does Walmart sell any vapeable type of flavors? or does anyone have any ideas on stores that would carry concentrated food flavorings? Maybe some baking stores or something like that? I have looked online but the duties and shipping is so expensive. I know there are various Canadian flavor and e juice providers online but even then,shipping can be pretty high. Question is, can i buy Loranns, FW, TPA, or capella in a local B&M store? Thanks guys, Im getting excited now, almost ready to make my first batch!! Oh one last thing, who has best prices in canada for PG/VG and nic base??

Village_DIYer

Jun 18, 2015
Bulk Barn.
yeah I was there today but they only had a small collection of loranns and I think out of the 10 super concentrated flavors they did have at least 5 were the ones that people are suggesting to stay away from, lol, cause they have various food colors in them, they had loranns emulsions but I don't think those are good for anything. they did however have a 60ml bottle of glycerin for $2

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
yeah I was there today but they only had a small collection of loranns and I think out of the 10 super concentrated flavors they did have at least 5 were the ones that people are suggesting to stay away from, lol, cause they have various food colors in them, they had loranns emulsions but I don't think those are good for anything. they did however have a 60ml bottle of glycerin for $2

You're going to be hard pressed to find a B&M that carry any of the good flavorings out there. When I first started DIY, like you, I wanted to get my flavorings in person because I didn't want to wait for them to ship... That was a major mistake, the in-store flavorings are awful, take extremely high percentages, and I just didn't trust them. You will be much more happy ordering from WizardLabs, BullCityVapor, or ECigExpress and just waiting for them to get to you.

Also, $2 for 60mL of VG is actually pretty expensive. The Natural Grocers out here sell 493mL for $6. Places online are also selling a gallon (3785.41mL) for $22...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread