The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

B&M Vape Shops in Eastern Washington, Northern Oregon and Idaho

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by markperkins, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. markperkins

markperkins Full Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Gardena, WA
    I posted this over in the New Members section but I didn't get a lot of response, so I will try again.

I live between Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities. Work and family take me as far north as the Canadian border, west to Portland, as far south as Boise and east to Missoula.

I am looking for brick and mortar (B&M) vape shops that have tasting bars to try some flavors and maybe check out some hardware. I already know about fasttech.com and focalecig.com but I am looking for places to visit.

If anyone has any websites, facebook pages, or address and phone numbers work, too of local shops that I could visit, would you be so kind as to add them here.

This is what I have so far:

Clarkston
    cafedevapor.com

Kennewick
    smokestopvapor.com

Lewiston
    stellabluesvapors.com

Richland
    thefixvaporcafe.com
    vapeheadusa.com

Walla Walla
    ecigshopusa.com

I am also interested in Boise, Spokane, Colville, Milton-Freewater, etc.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.