Baby Beast O rings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tym64

Jul 30, 2017
My eye sight is garbage. Is there supposed to be a o ring on the chimney where the coil screws on to the chimney?? I ask because I believe the one I have is garbage.

If so, where can I buy this o ring. I found the ones for the tank glass itself, but I cant seem to find a small o ring that goes onto the chimney that the coil would go against, if that makes sense??

Reactions: stols001

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
My eye sight is garbage. Is there supposed to be a o ring on the chimney where the coil screws on to the chimney?? I ask because I believe the one I have is garbage.

If so, where can I buy this o ring. I found the ones for the tank glass itself, but I cant seem to find a small o ring that goes onto the chimney that the coil would go against, if that makes sense??
Ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
8df60c6d454935ee54852ce13600edca.jpg

• Informative

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yep, Tonee N has you covered. You can also find the 'full' o-ring sets on Fasttech:

$3.04 Authentic Clrane Replacement O-Ring Seals for Smoktech SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 4pcs/pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Many places that sell the o-ring replacement sets don't include the one that seals the chimney/coil. In my opinion, this is one of the most important ones, and seems to wear out the quickest. Especially if you change coils frequently. If this one leaks on you, the tank will constantly leak out the airflow. This one has to be in good shape. I thought my tank came with one of these in the replacement parts pack, but I could be wrong.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Yep, Tonee N has you covered. You can also find the 'full' o-ring sets on Fasttech:

$3.04 Authentic Clrane Replacement O-Ring Seals for Smoktech SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 4pcs/pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Many places that sell the o-ring replacement sets don't include the one that seals the chimney/coil. In my opinion, this is one of the most important ones, and seems to wear out the quickest. Especially if you change coils frequently. If this one leaks on you, the tank will constantly leak out the airflow. This one has to be in good shape. I thought my tank came with one of these in the replacement parts pack, but I could be wrong.
Agreed, the chimney oring is where the tank will leak.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread