Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
EDIT PICTURE TIME

This thing blew my head off so I did another with Readyxwick at 1ohm and that is freaking PERFECT! The below was the first built with cotton and way to intense for me.

HERE HE IS!~!!

Sitting here now after playing around with this for 3 hrs with a awesome 1ohm built with readywick and my new cyclone!! Not going to leave the sofa for the rest of the night and I dont have to worry about juice or battery life muahahah!!

Hello friends,

I think the last actual threat I ever posted (other than nerak's help yesterday) here was to show off my woodvil that is long gone years ago so I hope no one minds if I make this to show off my new baby.

I actually drove to chattanooga again yesterday to pick up an extra door so he has some extra cloth to change it up.

He is currently being delivered to my house and should arrive around 4pm ET with me.

this will also be my first time truly sub ohming with my cyclone and rm2 which is even more exciting to me.

Could someone answer one last question I had. I never thought of the drill bid or whatever you call that thing used to wrap coils. I just used a super tiny screw driver never thinking about its size.

Can I buy something that is perfect at Home Depot?

pictures coming tonight!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread