Back and still frustrated - yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
I have the wismec dual kit too and love it. I use the wismec mesh coils that are available for it. They are better than my falcon m1 coils to me. They last a long time. P.S. like everyone says, don't let the juice get to low. When I switch to a new juice it's usually fine, you'll be vaping along and you will taste the flavor switch from the old to the new. I don't like wasting juice either.

How do you switch flavors? The only thing I can think of is getting rid of the left over juice in the sink. Do you actually just pour the new juice on top of the old one?

Reactions: stols001

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
How do you switch flavors? The only thing I can think of is getting rid of the left over juice in the sink. Do you actually just pour the new juice on top of the old one?
As long as the flavor profiles are similar, yes, just add the new juice right in. I only empty the tank when changing wick, or coils, and not always even then.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
That’s because I’m smiling and using a filter on this pic. Either way I’m sorry to offend you and disappoint you with my looks. I’ll keep that in mind next time I decide to post on a vaping forum.

Im offended too!! I need a safe space :(

Kidding, keep smiling :D

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Im offended too!! I need a safe space :(

Kidding, keep smiling :D

I’ll never stop smiling! I don’t care if some random person thinks I’m using someone else’s pictures. As if I’m trying to catfish someone on a VAPING forum lmao!!! I didn’t know I had to keep a standard on a place where looks are the least important thing to talk about. Ridiculous

PatVapes, have you hear of or considered using Ecowool silica fibre for your wicking in your RTA?

Ekowool

As it's silica, it's basicaly glasss. So has a high temprature resistance, it's dammed hard to burn even with a blowtorch. And because it's cord, it should be easy to use for building.

I’ve never heard of that... I don’t think I can find that easily or at all here in Peru. Also doesn’t sound like it’s cheap and I’m not interested in spending large amounts on vaping anymore. I’ve already figured out what was wrong with my drop in coils. Now I have to continue looking into what I’m doing wrong with my RTA.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I’ll never stop smiling! I don’t care if some random person thinks I’m using someone else’s pictures. As if I’m trying to catfish someone on a VAPING forum lmao!!! I didn’t know I had to keep a standard on a place where looks are the least important thing to talk about. Ridiculous

Well I’ve never seen the before and after photos so I couldn’t possibly comment, accuse or refute

Edit; actually, obviously I’ve seen the AFTER photos haha :facepalm:

However, I had to google ‘catfish’ in the urban dictionary as I’ve read and heard people use it but I just look at them with a vacant stare and nod politely, pretending to know what it means.

I’ve just found out and there is no way you cat fish-ing(?) me!
Besides, you’re too far away ;)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@PatVapes I honestly don't think that was an insult, honey. I think probably it was a little bit of geeky "social commentary" on someone's part that perhaps went awry, and it will happen from time to time if I'm not trying to excuse it but I just really happen to think it was not of ill-intent I don't think anyone was accusing you of anything to be honest, just commenting on your new picture.

At this point however, your repeated comments about how DARE someone comment on your avatar are probably more offensive than the comment itself which I DON"T believe were along the lines of "HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE YOU LYING CENSORED CENSORED.!!!!!!!"

I mean... I noticed zero difference but I am also not a dude. Etc.

Anna

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
Well I’ve never seen the before and after photos so I couldn’t possibly comment, accuse or refute

However, I had to google ‘catfish’ in the urban dictionary as I’ve read and heard people use it but I just look at them with a vacant stare and nod politely, pretending to know what it means.

I’ve just found out and there is no way you cat fish-ing(?) me!
Besides, you’re too far away ;)

I guess you learn something new every day :p and trust me, just here to vape anyway :vapor:

@PatVapes I honestly don't think that was an insult, honey. I think probably it was a little bit of geeky "social commentary" on someone's part that perhaps went awry, and it will happen from time to time if I'm not trying to excuse it but I just really happen to think it was not of ill-intent I don't think anyone was accusing you of anything to be honest, just commenting on your new picture.

At this point however, your repeated comments about how DARE someone comment on your avatar are probably more offensive than the comment itself which I DON"T believe were along the lines of "HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR APPEARANCE YOU LYING CENSORED CENSORED.!!!!!!!"

I mean... I noticed zero difference but I am also not a dude. Etc.

Anna

You’re probably right. However to my view, it was completely uncalled for. That comment has nothing to do with my thread and honestly, I don’t understand what they were trying to imply. Definitely not something nice though.

As I just said before, I’m just here for the vapes *shrug*

• Optimistic

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Now I have to continue looking into what I’m doing wrong with my RTA.

Did you try thinning the wicks as I mentioned before on the RTA? Cut each of them just a little bit diagonally leaving the length and taking off just a little thickness. Then try and fluff them out just a bit to fill the wick holes. That should allow more juice into them. But don't cut too much or it might leak a bit.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
PatVapes, any Silica fibre could work well. Anything from cord / wick to needle mat.

You could even check on Ebay, if you have an account.

I’ll give it a try. Costs and shipping time might not be worth it for me though :(

Did you try thinning the wicks as I mentioned before on the RTA? Cut each of them just a little bit diagonally leaving the length and taking off just a little thickness. Then try and fluff them out just a bit to fill the wick holes. That should allow more juice into them. But don't cut too much or it might leak a bit.

I haven’t messed with my RTA yet because I’ve been enjoying my drop in coil a bit too much. Also, I wanna know how long the beauty is gonna last lol

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
As someone else said, yes. When the juice gets low, I just grab a new flavor and fill'er up. I'm not the type to have a ADV, I like variety, so I change flavors at every fill up. I've yet to have a " uhhh, these flavors are nasty together moment".

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread