Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Looking for some suggestions I have just gotten back into vaping so I’m a bit out of the loop. I really need to get back off the stinkies. I was a long time Reo user (sold them) just got back into the game and am using a few different RTA’s now such as the Zeus and the OBS NANO.

Would like to get back into bottom feeding and squonking so I’m looking for suggestions on both mods and bf rda’s. Thinking VV/VW is the way to go as far as mods I prefer the ability to adjust. Really only interested in single coil rda’s don’t really care for an overly warm Vape. Price point not a big issue more interested in quality, longevity and the ability to tinker.

Thx for the help.....

Reactions: stols001

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
For a Flavor Chaser Single Coil BF RDA, both the NarDa and the Pocket RDA are Very Good choices.

Love the pocket!

Kira is another good single coiler (single airflow as well). I am really liking single airflow attys for squonking. Shift BF being my current favorite, followed by the mulciber. Probably going to pick up a Jorda as well.

Another one I'm interested in is the airlab (dual airflow). Looks like a nice reduced chamber and restricted lung hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread