The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Back in stock--Vaping zone gourmet concentrates

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Proverb31, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Proverb31

Proverb31 Super Member ECF Veteran

I got an email this morning from vaping zone. Their super concentrated gourmet flavors are back in stock, but they will probably go quickly.

2. mourningshadow

mourningshadow Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
  3. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The old coupon code still works too.

4. we2rcool

we2rcool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Iowa, IA, USA
    Has anyone ever confirmed which of the VZ lines (SC and/or Gourmet SC) contain diacetyl? My understanding is these are food flavors (SC from China, Gourmet from Russia) and that some of them do contain diacetyl!

5. Proverb31

There was a post some where that showed the percent on the few that had diacetyl from Bakers Flavors which are the gourmet Sc. A few had trace amounts most didn't have any. The one I remember with a trace amount was the tarimisu, because I already owned it. It had like .092% or .00092.. I know it is strong also and when I use it I only need 1 drop per 5 ml, so I wasn't to worried about it. I don't know about the ones from china because I prefer the gourmet ones.

6. we2rcool

Mar 31, 2013
    Iowa, IA, USA
    Thank you, Proverb31! I've been searching & translating (with Google Translate), since I posted...and I found the table that you mention here (this is for the SC Gourmet line): Diacetyl in SC Gourmet flavors (apparently, as of 2010).

The list/table above does not include MANY of the Gourmet flavors which are likely to be major offenders...such as Cream Charlotte, all "milky & creamy flavors" are suspect (cream liqueurs, creamy cakes, creamy vanillas, creamy chocolates/candies, etc).

Hmmm, surely VZ is not unaware of the risks of inhaling diacetyl (???)

7. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    what is the coupon code please?

8. MsComptrtchr

MsComptrtchr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Try "ecf10" for 5% off a 40+ order. Not much, but every little bit helps.

9. KjAthena

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Thank you for the code...every little bit does help :) Ms Comp

10. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    N. California
    I hope this means that they'll be able to get those flavors more in the future. I've been waiting a long time to try that sponge cake. Now that it's finally back, I'm broke. And I think it's going to go fast.

11. KjAthena

Aug 10, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    ok so it looks like I can afford to buy 4 flavors...I will be buying a bit at a time and am starting from scratch...what 4 would you experianced people suggest to get first?

12. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY
    I just ordered 8 flavors from the sc (not gourmet) line. Cigar. French Pipe, Real Cig, Virginia Flu Cured, Blended Tobacco, Hazelnut, Almond, and Rum Raisin. This will be my first time with these sc flavors and I'm really looking forward to trying them, the first 3 especially.

13. Rin13

Rin13 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2011
    Ohio
    I think you'll like them. I have Cigar and french pipe (among others) and use them at 2%. They are pretty strong and good. Let us know how the other flavors are

14. savagemann

savagemann Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    California East Bay
    I just got a vz order today.
    Yay vape mail!
    I highly recommend giving black cigar a try.
    Very chocolaty yummy vape.
    Of course it needs to steep, but it tastes good fresh and can only get better!

15. Proverb31

Vanilla Sponge cake
    Chocolate truffle
    Caramel
    Mocha
    Yuko Tobacco-- it sweet
    Any tobacco many have reviews

Just my opinion of course

16. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Wonderful. Ordered the Sponge Cake and Caramel yesterday. After seeing the linked table I probably will not be using the caramel much. And I'll be forever skeptical of the Sponge Cake because of it's creamy flavoring. Oh well. Waited so long for both of these flavors, and now????? My own fault because I could have used that time to do a bit of research before ordering.

17. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY
    Good to know-I'll start at 2%. Do you have the cigar or black cigar? I started to get the black cigar, then noticed the cigar and one reviewer talked about a vanilla note as well as chocolate, whereas most black cigar reviews mentioned the chocolate. Anways, I got it in my head that I might like the cigar better. When I add a little chocolate to my mix I have to be very careful to not get it too strong to suit me.

18. we2rcool

Mar 31, 2013
    Iowa, IA, USA
    'Sorry to say, I'm right there with ya :( [edit: I'd been waiting forever to try them, too.] Some post, somewhere I was reading triggered me to check it out - right after I ordered (Creme Brulee, Sponge Cake & Chocolate Truffle). Lesson learned, yaddah, yaddah...but nonsense like this really hurts the vaping community.

19. Proverb31

You might want to start at more like .75 % these are really strong. Many will be more than enough at 1% some way to strong at 1%

Creme charlotte and tiramasu are both like 1 drop per 10 ml or about .25%

20. Leothwyn

Leothwyn Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    N. California
    Damn, how frustrating. I got some money today, and thought I'd hurry and grab some sponge cake... already sold out!
    If they know it's going to sell so fast, why don't they get more of it?! Why get such a small amount that it's gone in a couple of days?
    Oh well, maybe 6 months from now they'll get a little bit more and I'll be able to be quick enough to get some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.