Back in stock--Vaping zone gourmet concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proverb31

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
There was a post some where that showed the percent on the few that had diacetyl from Bakers Flavors which are the gourmet Sc. A few had trace amounts most didn't have any. The one I remember with a trace amount was the tarimisu, because I already owned it. It had like .092% or .00092.. I know it is strong also and when I use it I only need 1 drop per 5 ml, so I wasn't to worried about it. I don't know about the ones from china because I prefer the gourmet ones.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Thank you, Proverb31! I've been searching & translating (with Google Translate), since I posted...and I found the table that you mention here (this is for the SC Gourmet line): Diacetyl in SC Gourmet flavors (apparently, as of 2010).

The list/table above does not include MANY of the Gourmet flavors which are likely to be major offenders...such as Cream Charlotte, all "milky & creamy flavors" are suspect (cream liqueurs, creamy cakes, creamy vanillas, creamy chocolates/candies, etc).

Hmmm, surely VZ is not unaware of the risks of inhaling diacetyl (???)

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I think you'll like them. I have Cigar and french pipe (among others) and use them at 2%. They are pretty strong and good. Let us know how the other flavors are
I just ordered 8 flavors from the sc (not gourmet) line. Cigar. French Pipe, Real Cig, Virginia Flu Cured, Blended Tobacco, Hazelnut, Almond, and Rum Raisin. This will be my first time with these sc flavors and I'm really looking forward to trying them, the first 3 especially.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Thank you, Proverb31! I've been searching & translating (with Google Translate), since I posted...and I found the table that you mention here (this is for the SC Gourmet line): Diacetyl in SC Gourmet flavors (apparently, as of 2010).

The list/table above does not include MANY of the Gourmet flavors which are likely to be major offenders...such as Cream Charlotte, all "milky & creamy flavors" are suspect (cream liqueurs, creamy cakes, creamy vanillas, creamy chocolates/candies, etc).

Hmmm, surely VZ is not unaware of the risks of inhaling diacetyl (???)

Wonderful. Ordered the Sponge Cake and Caramel yesterday. After seeing the linked table I probably will not be using the caramel much. And I'll be forever skeptical of the Sponge Cake because of it's creamy flavoring. Oh well. Waited so long for both of these flavors, and now????? My own fault because I could have used that time to do a bit of research before ordering.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I think you'll like them. I have Cigar and french pipe (among others) and use them at 2%. They are pretty strong and good. Let us know how the other flavors are

Good to know-I'll start at 2%. Do you have the cigar or black cigar? I started to get the black cigar, then noticed the cigar and one reviewer talked about a vanilla note as well as chocolate, whereas most black cigar reviews mentioned the chocolate. Anways, I got it in my head that I might like the cigar better. When I add a little chocolate to my mix I have to be very careful to not get it too strong to suit me.

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Wonderful. Ordered the Sponge Cake and Caramel yesterday. After seeing the linked table I probably will not be using the caramel much. And I'll be forever skeptical of the Sponge Cake because of it's creamy flavoring. Oh well. Waited so long for both of these flavors, and now????? My own fault because I could have used that time to do a bit of research before ordering.

'Sorry to say, I'm right there with ya :( [edit: I'd been waiting forever to try them, too.] Some post, somewhere I was reading triggered me to check it out - right after I ordered (Creme Brulee, Sponge Cake & Chocolate Truffle). Lesson learned, yaddah, yaddah...but nonsense like this really hurts the vaping community.

Last edited:

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Damn, how frustrating. I got some money today, and thought I'd hurry and grab some sponge cake... already sold out!
If they know it's going to sell so fast, why don't they get more of it?! Why get such a small amount that it's gone in a couple of days?
Oh well, maybe 6 months from now they'll get a little bit more and I'll be able to be quick enough to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread