Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
True an extra battery would help to.

Lol rebuilding is a little farther then I want to go I don't have enough time on my hands to mess with things like I used to but maybe you never know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Totally understandable but with the heads costing maybe $1 each and I am getting more than a month on a head (without rebuilding). The overall cost isn't all that bad for EVODs and Protanks.

Just rinse them and dry burn them regularly and they last a very long time.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
A lot of people have said they have fastech orders hung up in customs. Discount Vapors in is the states, very fast shipping and very good prices. A note on the Vamo, I have been hearing more and more about the threads stripping on them. There are tons of options out there now. I got the iTaste MVP about a week ago, love it. 2600ma battery, lasts all day, charge at night...in a pinch you can use it to charge your cell phone. Just my :2c:

Also, DV has 5 packs of evod/protank coils for $5.99, I rotate through 3 Davide Mini's, I go thru about 12mls of juice a day and have only burned out 2 coils in 7 weeks.

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
A lot of people have said they have fastech orders hung up in customs. Discount Vapors in is the states, very fast shipping and very good prices. A note on the Vamo, I have been hearing more and more about the threads stripping on them. There are tons of options out there now. I got the iTaste MVP about a week ago, love it. 2600ma battery, lasts all day, charge at night...in a pinch you can use it to charge your cell phone. Just my :2c:
I have the vamo. I just put a 510 ego adapter on it that never comes off. SO I am screwing devices to the adapter and no risk of stripping the vamo.

That said if I had it to do over again I would get a Sigelli ZMax. All the reviews and the folks I have talked to have said it is a much more solid device without breaking the bank.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
That Itaste does look nice I just don't like. Being stuck with an internal battery when I'm spending that much money. 2600 Mah would be awesome but even that might not be enough power for me if I'm out for a weekend and can't charge at all. A couple batteries on hand and a few in. The car is the way I like to go. And I always get paranoid about the battery dying out on me and having to replace an entire device.

I dont like. The threading thing with the vamo though maybe Ill have to. Look into something else. The sigelli looks nice.

Has any used volt gripper from madvapes?

to many options these days!

Last edited:

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Well went down to the smoke shop and got me and my girl some 1100 Mah ego Ts. Was only 45 for two batteries two two ce4's and a bottle of juice. He charges 15 for spare batteries but didn't have any in till tommorow. Glad to Get back to it and thanks to an awesome member I'll have some evod tanks on the way to try out I just need to order some bigger bottles of juice that I actually like more and things will be set till I get my vv/vw I think imma go with the MVP actually it'll be cheaper then buying everything seperately and it has a huge batter life. That and an ego battery or two for backup and I should be set till I can afford more mods

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Got the evods in and they work great I like em allot more then the ce4's. Unfortunatly my ego battery is toast it was coming loose and it came apart at a rave I tries to let This chick use it. I put it back. Together in the middle. Of the dance floor took it home and tried to pop it on the charger. Light turned red looked like. It was charging fine till I went to take it. Off for a quick vape. Charger was partly. Melted and the ego. Isn't working at all. This is. The second battery from this guy that wasnt made Properly gonna take. It in tommorow and hope. He replaces. It cuz It was the floor model. For now I'm using my girls battery but this. Is getting. Frustrating I need to. figure out a way to get my cash up and.just order an MVP 2 at least I know. That'll last longer

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Got my battery replaced decided I'm gonna pick up the MVP soon. Been a hard day some. Horrible news came in and I need something good. Still only had two cigarettes today and that was only because I didn't have my e cig to use. Wanted to thank the member that sent me these evods again they made a world of difference although I have to watch what liquids I use these tanks still work great. So much better then the ce4.

I'm excited. To see how the i30 I believe it is that comes with the kit holds up against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread