Back on the Vap-Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again ECFers. Back to vaping and thought I'd share my experience so far. Forgive the typos, typing is not my thing. :)

I went a stint alittle over a year ago with vaping. Started with a 510 kit, went well for about a week. Ordered some juice and hated every one of them. :( So, unfortunatly, analogs had me again. Fast forward to two weeks ago. A friend of mine got herself an 801 kit and I asked to give it a try. It was a world of difference from my 510. After this encounter, I ran into an old friend at the bar. He was puffing on an eGo and directed me to a new Brick and Mortar store that was only 15mins from my place. Decided to head over and see what they offered.

Knowing what didn't work for me before I was armed with a few questions and an idea of may be best for me. Battery life and ease of use topped the list. Since the store has a web site they only carried a few select eGo type starters at the store. I settled in on a 1300mah eGo starter with 5 cartomizers, 2 batts, charger, and liquid. Also got a matching drip tip because I didn't like the feel of the bare carto.

It's been 2 weeks and I've weened myself down from 2 packs a day to 3-5. (the wife smoking right next to me is hard to resist >.<) but the geatest no-smoking accomplishment is 2 nights of drinking with out lighting up. All in all I think I have a winner here. Once my cartos run low I plan on making the jump to a tank.

So that's my story. ECF has been a weath of knowledge and I hope my experiences can help other newbies. Since I'm mostly a forum lurker it'll be awhile be for I hit Vet status but I'm looking forward to getting my 20 posts to get verified.

Any Vapers in the East Coast SC area, hope to see you out and about!

tru2dgame

Feb 28, 2012
Virginia, USA
Jay! Glad you are giving ecigs another shot. I have a similar story to you and I can say that you just have to stick with it! After a short stint and a year break I am now 18 weeks and 4 days without an analog! I take it that the brick and mortar store had some flavors that you liked. Sticking with tobaccos or venturing into fruits yet? I never thought I would like fruits until I tried blueberry waffle! Now I venture into ALL "normal" fruits (no unknown flavors yet but building!!!) I would also suggest looking into the coupon thread for useful discounts from ECF vendors!

Although I am not in SC (VA here) I can say that I am always happy to see another southern vaper! Do you get hit up with questions as soon as you enter the bar? I know I sure do and end up carrying business cards from my recent orders handy to pass out to "hopefuls"

I wish you all the luck in the world!!!! :)

I'm a little timid to jump to fruits just yet. funny story though, They have a Monster (the energy drink) flavor and out of curiousity I tired it. Absoulutly tasty! (to me) Suprising since I don't really like the drink itself.

Not so funny part. Got my bottle home and cracked it open and it tasted funny :( Figure it just needs to steep since the sample bottle had been sitting out and open for customers to try for who knows how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread