Back to it! My vermillion applewood came today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I am so freakin happy. I have tons of juices... but was not vaping. Why... well I was out of my very favoritest juice of all times. :) Yup thats right. Vermillion Rivers Applewood. This stuff is so damn good. I do fall in love with other flavors from time to time. But nothing has the lasting go to love that my applewood has. It is just everything I love in a vape. Other flavors I get sick of easy. Does this happen to anyone else?

I just got to say it again... this stuff is the shiz... the bees knees... YUUUUUUMMMY! :) <3

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
I just picked up some kentucky applewood blend yesterday in a sample pack. Vermillion B&M is a few miles away and open on Sunday. I just tasted it and it and it was pretty good, can't wait to vape it :) Today i've been vaping the Kentucky Honey blend, it tastes pretty good too.

I've not been one to get sick of something easy, there have been a few juices which I thought were OK but never went back to them. Actually, I don't want an ADV anymore and prefer to mix things up.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
I just picked up some kentucky applewood blend yesterday in a sample pack. Vermillion B&M is a few miles away and open on Sunday. I just tasted it and it and it was pretty good, can't wait to vape it :) Today i've been vaping the Kentucky Honey blend, it tastes pretty good too.

I've not been one to get sick of something easy, there have been a few juices which I thought were OK but never went back to them. Actually, I don't want an ADV anymore and prefer to mix things up.

I too was there about a week ago and tried the Applewood. Had to get some :) I like the Ketucky Prem. and Minnesota menthol from Vermillion too. Good Stuff!

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I too was there about a week ago and tried the Applewood. Had to get some :) I like the Ketucky Prem. and Minnesota menthol from Vermillion too. Good Stuff!

Hey goo, how would you describe the Minnesota Menthol? I have a friend who's looking for some menthol juice and I hadn't considered that one until right now.

The Goo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
St. Paul, Minnesota
Hey goo, how would you describe the Minnesota Menthol? I have a friend who's looking for some menthol juice and I hadn't considered that one until right now.

It's not an overpowering menthol. It blends well with the juice. It's a very good tobacco vape with small hints of hazelnut and caramel. The flavors are well balanced so one is not overpowering the others. It's one of the only juices I've tried (and Kentucky premium blend from VR) that give me that authentic taste. I know there are more out there I just haven't tried them all yet :) I got my mother to start vaping a week ago and started her with it. She loves the stuff.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I love the Vermillion flavors, but are they a little lacking on TH, or is it me? JD

What nic level did you get them in? I find that at 20mg their throat hit is pretty strong. When I've tried samples at 10mg the TH has been considerably weaker. Perhaps ordering at a higher nic level will solve the TH issues for you.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I visited Vermillion River e-juice, too. After tasting loads of juice we settled on Poker Blend and Kentucky Premium Blend. If you want TH try the Poker Blend at 15mg. I prefer Kentucky Premium Blend. It's sweeter. I've created our own Vermillion Blend by mixing the two together in a 10ml bottle I had on hand. My wife likes the combination. Vermillion River ejuice is located in Lakeville, Minnesota. It's about 4 miles west of I-35. It was close to a 40 mile drive for me, but it was worth the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread