Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I was having what is probably a non-issue to most...

My ProVari was suffering from an intermittent firing sickness. Most of the times when I fire it, no problem... But every now and then I would fire it and...... Nothing

No error message, no vapor, just nothing... After hitting the button about 10 more times it would start firing again.

Opened up a ticket with the fine folks at ProVape... Krys at Customer Service is a very kind and helpful person!

After taking a few troubleshooting steps, she mentioned that the board may be misaligned. So my little red vape machine is now making the trek from Hawaii back to the mothership for a little R&R. It was difficult to mail it off, as it still worked great when it fired, but such is life...

All in all, I've been very pleased with the process so far, and look forward to getting my ProVari back in tip top shape!

I'll update this thread when I get it back and let you know what they found (misaligned board, defective switch, etc...)

To be sure, this thread is NOT a "Oh, my ProVari is broken" rant... It is a testament to the fantastic level of service this company provides to their customers, and the fact that they stand behind their product, even if it's just a little problem like "It only fires 90% of the time"

Kudo's ProVape!

Unless you send it back saying "We couldn't find anything wrong" then it's on like donkey kong!! Haha

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have found that they are truly wonderful to deal with. Usually they will let you know when it arrives and is awaiting inspection. Then you should hear back with a notice that it shipped, unless they need to contact you for further information. Tomorrow, I will be watching and waiting for the mailman ;) That would make one week, door to door for my ProVari. Good luck to you and your ProVari in it's travels!

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
I had a couple of conversations by email with Krys too. Very friendly and tried everything she suggested. Krys was worried that I would be left w/o my Provari. I told her no biggie since I owned 2 Provaris.

For me it was a week to send it back, have it repaired and then sent back to me.

Customer service was prompt and very courteous......this is why I"ll be buying a P3.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Hawaii to Seattle is actually a very quick trip using USPS. One day usually... Plane takes off from here and goes straight to SeaTac... So with any luck I'll have mine back within a week as well. I don't have 2 ProVari's anymore, but I do have a mechanical I can make do with until it gets back home.

And YES... I will also be getting a P3, you can bet on that! Any company that treats me with respect even when the problem I'm describing is kind of petty, has earned my business. What a great group of folks they have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread